Current wait times

APE

It seemed like yesterday, 3/4 of the crowd was in Rivertown.  An hour and fifteen minutes for Mystic Timbers, 25 minutes for The Beast, fifteen minutes for Diamondback.  I walked over to Action Zone, very short waits or near walk-ons.  Looked like Drop Zone had to run in the dark with no lights on for awhile. :D

Anyone at the park today? Going to make a short trip up later, thinking there won't be much of a crowd. I'm pregnant so I can't ride, but my youngest should finally hit the coveted 48" today so she's really excited to ride her first big coasters today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chuck norris said:

I'm in the timbers line now. Looks like it's at least 30 minutes. The ride is making a high pitch screeching sound today I've never heard before, perhaps from the cold?

You'll hear that from time to time on some wooden coasters. I'm not sure what causes it, but I'm sure it's no cause for alarm. Mean Streak did that ALL the time, and it even happens once in a blue moon on Racer.

Wonderful day at the park, not crowded at all and surprisingly not that chilly. My little one has ridden BL:SC, The Racer, and Adventure Express. Next stop is Mystic Timbers, app says 30 minute wait at the moment.

• Like 1