Current wait times

APE

Just to give you guys an idea of how many school groups are here, the entire lot made for buses is filled with buses for the school groups.

It feels like a slightly less busy Sunday.

Starting to feel a bit jealous of malem and pianoman, though I get Dixie Chili and an awesome movie later. B)

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Gannersdaddy said:

And the coney island drink stand just shut down

52 minutes ago, silver2005 said:

I don't think it was ever open so far today.

The only drink stand that was open as of 1 was the one by Diamondback.

• Like 1

Right now all rides are down. Drop Tower riders have been about 3/4 of he way up the tower for 20+ minutes. Not sure what the issue is. Food operations are going as normal (slow). In line for about 30 minutes for Chicken Shack. Most rides, before the issue, were running 15-50minute waits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KIDB said:

Right now all rides are down. Drop Tower riders have been about 3/4 of he way up the tower for 20+ minutes. Not sure what the issue is. Food operations are going as normal (slow). In line for about 30 minutes for Chicken Shack. Most rides, before the issue, were running 15-50minute waits.

Dang, glad we left.

• Like 1

I stopped in for lunch and coaster earlier. Firehawk was about 50 minutes. Chick-Fil-A was sloooow. Close to 35 minutes. I understand that there were significant school crowds today, but food services has got to up their game a bit. Not sure if it is training, lack of staff, or apathy.

Hoping to head back with the family this evening, but will likely spend the whole time in Planet Snoopy.

Also - ride times in the app were not working earlier. Hope the get that fixed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, silver2005 said:

BTW Beast was down for the first hour after the park opened.  It's been a weird day for ride operations.

Also, the first MT train with riders during ERT didn't pull out of the station until 945.

I forgot to mention the really slow times between cycles. We only got a few rides in but Surf Dog and Viking Fury took several minutes longer than usual between cycles. You could definitely tell there were a lot of people in training today.

• Like 1