Current wait times

APE

Waited in line for 50 minutes at Panda Express today!

Got in line at 2:30 and paid around 3:20! Still mad that I waited in line but I thought it would move faster.

They started with three cooks which got cut down to two at the halfway point. They had one lady doing ALL the serving and one cashier. What a joke! The lady serving the food (her name was May) did the best she could but you can only do so much.

Kings Island should be ashamed of themselves for even opening a restaurant with so few people.

I'm done with that place!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Bat at night said:

Kings Island should be ashamed of themselves for even opening a restaurant with so few people.

The alternative would be to close the park to the public on these days. None of us want that.

Staffing is always a challenge when many of the park's employees are in school. Food lines are going to be long on these days when field trip groups are getting lunch. Waits are likely to be shorter at less popular times - before noon or late in the afternoon.

If you have feedback on food service when visiting (positive or negative), be sure to stop by Guest Services if you'd like it to be heard. Guest comments are tracked and acted upon.

Today is a much different story. Long lines and no rerides. I'll be leaving early afternoon after morning ERT.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Tomorrow is my first trip to CP in probably 20 years. What's the best order to ride without doubling back much? I'd like to be close to the place that has the perch sandwich for lunch around 11 or 4 before I leave.

15 minutes ago, harveyhaddixfan said:

Tomorrow is my first trip to CP in probably 20 years. What's the best order to ride without doubling back much? I'd like to be close to the place that has the perch sandwich for lunch around 11 or 4 before I leave.

For ERT go to Millennium Force, then Maverick, then get in line for Dragster since it opens at 10. Then just ride do whatever. The rides at the front of the park don't have big lines usually in the afternoon. 

41 minutes ago, harveyhaddixfan said:

Others are much more proficient at CP then I am, but here is what works for me:  For ERT, park in the Shores parking lot.  Hit Maverick up first, then MF.  Hopefully by then, TTD will be up and running.  Do it, then Gemini ,Magnum and Corkscrew.  By this time, you can get the perch sandwich at Lakeside (I had it today, it was good).  From there, go to Iron Dragon and Rougarou, then Blue Streak/Valrvn/Gatekeeper.  On your way out, hit Magnum up.  They weren't allowing rerides today, but it was a walk-on and was giving excellent rides.  (Note--I didn't figure in Wicked Twister or the mine train ride, or flats.)

1 hour ago, malem said:

The alternative would be to close the park to the public on these days. None of us want that.

Staffing is always a challenge when many of the park's employees are in school. Food lines are going to be long on these days when field trip groups are getting lunch. Waits are likely to be shorter at less popular times - before noon or late in the afternoon.

If you have feedback on food service when visiting (positive or negative), be sure to stop by Guest Services if you'd like it to be heard. Guest comments are tracked and acted upon.

I did go to guest services and spoke to a lady named Sherry. She was very apologetic and said she would forward my complaint to management.

The LaRosas across the room from Panda Express had a very short line but my kids wanted the Panda! I would of thought at 2:30 it would of slowed down from the lunch crowd.

Others are much more proficient at CP then I am, but here is what works for me:  For ERT, park in the Shores parking lot.  Hit Maverick up first, then MF.  Hopefully by then, TTD will be up and running.  Do it, then Gemini ,Magnum and Corkscrew.  By this time, you can get the perch sandwich at Lakeside (I had it today, it was good).  From there, go to Iron Dragon and Rougarou, then Blue Streak/Valrvn/Gatekeeper.  On your way out, hit Magnum up.  They weren't allowing rerides today, but it was a walk-on and was giving excellent rides.  (Note--I didn't figure in Wicked Twister or the mine train ride, or flats.)

Thanks! I had no idea you could park back there. There's a gate to enter even though the water park isn't open yet?

I find it infuriating that a park can charge so much for food that is generally just meh and have longer lines for food than most rides.  Absolutely crazy!  By the way pick any other area around town that has fast food restaurants and they are competing for the same employees as Kings Island (and are open all year round) yet I have never ever waiting an hour at a Wendy's, Cick-fil-A, Chipotle, Subway, Panda Express etc.

As a result I usually eat on my way to the park or after visiting.   

After that marathon, I'm taking a breather. 2 on Maverick, 2 on MF and 2 on Valrven. I didn't bother going to TTD, I'm about coasted out. Going to eat nd then hit Magnum on the way back the car. I might even skip KI on the way back home. It's been a great 5 days, but I'm tired, lol.

Also, sorry board for steering this towards CP.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VortexBFForever said:

There are literally no lines here right now. I rode Drop Tower and Invertigo twice each in the last half hour. I'm about to walk onto Banshee's front row!

Are you not suppose to be sending trains on Vortex? :P

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 3:20 AM, malem said:

Make sure you're using the latest version of the app, and try removing and re-installing it if it's giving you problems.

The app needs to determine your location before showing wait times; changing the location settings on your phone (Location Services on iOS/Location Mode on Android) may help your phone's location accuracy. For best results, WiFi, mobile network and GPS location should all be turned on.

The latest version of the apps rolling out at parks this week are sadly missing the wait time feature (although the write-up says it has it) - not that they are always accurate, but it was better than nothing.  Hopefully that functionality is added back.

I'd be hesitant in going today.  It might start out slower, but it will probably be packed this evening with it being Memorial Day weekend.  Just my gut feeling.

Going on Saturday or Sunday this particular weekend is probably not the best idea, though, it looks to be a rainy weekend for Soak City's opening. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, silver2005 said:

I'd be hesitant in going today.  It might start out slower, but it will probably be packed this evening with it being Memorial Day weekend.  Just my gut feeling.

Going on Saturday or Sunday this particular weekend is probably not the best idea, though, it looks to be a rainy weekend for Soak City's opening. 

Our church youth group goes on Memorial Day Monday every year.  I'm chaperoning.  It's always.... interesting.

• Like 1