Current wait times

APE

This might sound crazy to say (given that no one likes long line waits), but it warms my nostalgic heart when a ride like 'The Bat' can have a 30 minute wait. Harkens me back to when it was 'Top Gun' and the shiney new toy in the park.

Granted the wait then would have been two hours.

• Like 2

45 minutes for Vortex!?!? The most I have ever waited is 25, and when that happened the line was out by Juke Box Diner. I'm visualizing a 45-minute wait for Vortex would probably have the line for it go past Dodgem or something.

Remember the days when that was the norm for Vortex. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, whengodsaysgo said:

Any thoughts on the crowds for this weekend?  I realize the 4th is next week - but Friday/Saturday early or Sunday late?

It's also Military free days the 1st-4th making it even busier

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VortexBFForever said:

Just waited fifteen minutes to take my 97th ride ever on Diamondback. Now I am in line for Mystic Timbers, which looks to be the same wait.

Sounds like another amazing day!  Yesterday was awesome!!

About 9 minutes till tolls open  I figured it would be busy today, so I got here early. Anyone else from here planning to be at the park today?

I was thinking of coming down today. Just got up and moving around. Do you mind posting it private messaging me a crowd update in a little while?

• Like 1

KI until close Friday, La Ronde 2pm - close Saturday, Great Escape 10:30am-noon today, SFNE 3:30pm-close today, Lake Compounce & Quassy tomorrow.

Safe travels, pal! Can't wait to hear about all of your adventures!!

Side note, lines are longish today. I waited almost an hour for Mysti, but The Beast is moving quickly. I'd say by the time I get on it will be a total of 25-30 minutes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, malem said:

KI until close Friday, La Ronde 2pm - close Saturday, Great Escape 10:30am-noon today, SFNE 3:30pm-close today, Lake Compounce & Quassy tomorrow.

Wait... and you'll be at KI on the 4th (I think?)? If so, wow!!!! Still, wow! That's jam packed w/coasters! Interested to hear about La Ronde, Great Escape (I went there in the early 2000s) and of course Boulder Dash! Stay safe and stay hydrated with some good ol' H2O.

• Like 1