Current wait times

APE

Today was the second GE day. I worked all day and Vortex was no more than a one train wait. In fact, we had a ten minute window during last hour when no one showed up and all three trains were empty. On a day as beautiful as today, I had never seen the park so not crowded. Then again, I had never been to the park during a private event. :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

^To add on, today is a near perfect day to come. Everything is either a walk-on, station wait, or Mystic Timbers, which is probably 5 minutes. I walked all the way through Diamondback’s line right into second row without even stopping for the gate to open! (By the way Diamondback is hauling today!) Great day to come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Today is not too bad thus far (2 cycle wait for Delirium, "last set of stairs" wait and then less for Bat, approx. a cycle wait for Viking Fury), but I feel like it may get busier. Currently in line for Adventure Express (probably longest line thus far), but it's moving and will probably be about 5-10 min.