Current wait times

APE

Just by seeing these extreme wait times, I'm really glad I left when I did (I left a little after 2). After Backlot (which was longer than I cared to wait (one switchback in the back part of the queue plus the rest of the line to the station...), but I stuck it out!), I determined that Beast's and Diamondback's lines were too long for my liking and ended up doing a Raid Battle (Pokémon Go) at the Effial Tower and heading home.

• Like 3

Lines for the rides were long, but I think we need updates for wait times for food and drink lines.  Waited close to an hour at Subway to get something and then another hour at Chicken shack.  All this because only utilizing 1 side and one register at almost all places I saw.  C'mon KI, get your head in the game.  Hire enough people to handle the crowd, or start putting managers in to help get food out.  

How soon will there be a Fast Lane for food?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When I walked to the associate cafeteria for my break around 3:30, Vortex’s line filled the entire queue (including the lone switchback in the station) and spilled out all the way back to Shake Rattle & Roll’s exit. The line was not any shorter by the time I clocked out at 10:11.

However, when I was separator the last hour of my shift, I at different times asked several guests how long they had waited and apparently they had not had to wait much longer than 15-20 minutes.

Arrow capacity is such a wonderful thing. :D 

Also, WindSeeker’s queue was completely full, and during my two consecutive hours at Op-3, I set a new personal record on how many cycles I could completely fill during a single time there. :) 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chuck norris said:

It's crazy. One of the busiest I've seen all year. They have employees parking on the grass fields and have opened the employee lot up for general public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was talking to a ride op at The Scrambler last Sunday, she said employees parked that way last Saturday as well.  Glad I opted out of going today!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Xdog42 said:

I'm going to the park Sunday and this is my first time going on a Sunday, So I was wondering how long are the lines on a typical Sunday?

The park was dead last Sunday. Literally everything was a walk on the first few hours & thats including Mystic Timbers. As the day progressed the crowds never really did. Nothing was more than a station wait. It was windy & rained a little which may have helped with crowd control, but I wouldn't expect large crowds at all. It should be a great day for you.

• Like 3

One of my co-associate friends and I went as guests after work today. Fast Lane (both Regular and Plus) were SOLD OUT. We were able to ride 6 rides in 4 hours: 3 rides on Vortex (23, 24, and 16 minutes) plus WindSeeker (31 minutes - 3 cycle wait), Zephyr (10 minutes - 2 cycle wait) and Dodgem (20 minutes - 4 cycle wait).

Tonight definitely taught a lesson in valuing quality over quantity. We weren’t able to get many rides in but each ride was really fun!! :D 

• Like 5

Busier than last Saturday? Wow! I thought last Saturday was insane. Really, just two GREAT weather Saturday's, back-to-back. Next weekend is the last weekend before Halloween and 50/50 chance of rain with highs in the mid-50's. Anyone looking ahead knew that this was the best weekend to go.

That may impact your Sunday crowd today, as well. I'd expect at least Planet Snoopy rides to have a bit of a wait.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, BuckeyeBond said:

The park was dead last Sunday. Literally everything was a walk on the first few hours & thats including Mystic Timbers. As the day progressed the crowds never really did. Nothing was more than a station wait. It was windy & rained a little which may have helped with crowd control, but I wouldn't expect large crowds at all. It should be a great day for you.

Thanks for the information. Looks like it will be a nice day.

• Like 1