Current wait times

APE

It was about the same temperature yesterday right so most of the big coasters should open at some point. I really wanted to use my bring a friend ticket today but he hasnt been in years so if all the big rides are closed... :/

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, whengodsaysgo said:

Did you have to? <_<

Yes. It's kind of a tradition for someone to post something along those lines at the end of each season. :) See previous years' posts:

On 10/30/2016 at 9:46 PM, silver2005 said:

Current wait time for all attractions- approximately 6 months.

On 11/3/2015 at 8:07 PM, VortexBFForever said:

It goes without saying that the current wait time for anything at the Island right now is roughly five and a half months. You're welcome. :):P

-BFF, who still has the memorable happenings of Closing Day fresh in her mind...

On 11/3/2014 at 9:39 AM, silver2005 said:

I believe the current wait time now for all attractions is 6 months, barring unforeseen events.

Welcome to the off-season.

• Like 2

Off-season depression is definitely a thing for me. I discovered last year that it's a little easier if I go out and walk at a nearby park every day, because, being a housewife, it can be too easy for me to go into hibernation and only leave the house once a week or so. Having friends on the boards and elsewhere to talk to also make it easier to take. 

I'm glad the off-season will be shorter this year. 

• Like 6

I try to pack my off season with other activities....like I leave for NYC next Thursday evening. 

We also have done some KIC meetups throughout the off season too, between the 2016 and 2017 season we did meet ups like Bowling near Columbus, Ohio as well as visiting the Air Force Museum in Dayton and Carowinds opening weekend. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, chugh43 said:

I try to pack my off season with other activities....like I leave for NYC next Thursday evening. 

We also have done some KIC meetups throughout the off season too, between the 2016 and 2017 season we did meet ups like Bowling near Columbus, Ohio as well as visiting the Air Force Museum in Dayton and Carowinds opening weekend. 

I think it would be cool if we could all try and due a meet up at KD for the Opening of Twisted Timbers. I remember I missed you guys at Carowinds by 1 week. I went down the following weekend.

• Like 2