Current wait times

APE

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like it's time for this year's reminder that amusement rides go down for various reasons all the time, and usually are back up and operating within a short time. As such, routine ride closures need not and should not be reported.

Generally speaking, although we post individual ride wait times in this thread, those individual times aren't usually what most people care about. They are only a means to an end, that end being a gauge of how crowded the park is in general, and thus helping someone determine whether a quick afternoon/evening visit to the park is worth the trip. This is why posting routine ride closures is pointless: because they are useless for determining crowd levels.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, DiamondBanshee said:

^I’m pretty upset about it because I was next in line. I’m kind of surprised how it was a complete E-stop into a closure. I understand BLSC and TTD are two different beasts entirely but I assumed it would just reset and relaunch like TTD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe they launch using different launch mechanisms. And backlot launches from the station. TTD doesn’t so it can easily re launch without pushing it back into the station for it to be able to launch. 

The Beast was decent tonight.  Lines were pretty long for food stands.  We ended up eating at Juke Box Diner.  Line wasn`t too bad, and food was ok.  

We rode The Bat shortly after it opened.  When we got in line, the line started at the bottom of the stairs.  Line took about thirty minutes, due to dispatch times being about five minutes.  

It's a very long wait to get out of the parking lot. The new entrance has not improved the flow on to Kings Island drive in my opinion. Just sitting here waiting for the lot to clear. I don't want to burn a half a tank of gas getting out of the lot. Still great being back at the park.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, funpark said:

It's a very long wait to get out of the parking lot. The new entrance has not improved the flow on to Kings Island drive in my opinion. Just sitting here waiting for the lot to clear. I don't want to burn a half a tank of gas getting out of the lot. Still great being back at the park.

It's going to be like that no matter what, when theres a crowd of that size. You should of saw Cedar Point October. Took an nearly an hour to get to the toll both.