Current wait times

APE

1 hour ago, DiamondBanshee said:

Fair warning for everyone here. There’s a lot of phones out on rides. Just on Banshee something drilled me in the foot. Hurts like heck but I’m glad it only hit me in the foot. Stay alert everybody and please keep you phones away on rides. Not only is it illegal but also unsafe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, last night there was a lady videoing her whole ride on Dodgem.  I'll be honest, I was targeting her the whole ride to try to get her to drop it...

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I have never been on a b&m that stacks like Diamondback.

They should put a countdown clock above the train like other parks.

Update; the ride ops at Diamondback were killing it about 7:30. They were getting trains out quick most of the time before the train ahead entered the helix. Great job.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Did beast ever come back up? We waited about a half hour and decided we would do it later. We left the park early with the cold wind. I swear I told my husband how did we do it for haunt in the cold and rain but yesterday I was a wimp lol. Oh well we are shooting for coming back up Sat.

Ok, so I just moved really really close to the park (10 minutes from my front door to parking), and I have fulfilled my childhood dream of getting a season pass. Is there any way to get wait times outside of the park via the web/app?

I want to know if there are short lines, and I can pop on over and ride a few rides. I went Friday and walked on The Beast twice, and on Mystic Timbers in about 5 minutes, and went yesterday and waited 40 minutes for MT (and Beast was closed.)

Once I've had next to no lines, it's hard to go back! (Wah, I know.)

3 hours ago, Phoebestar said:

Ok, so I just moved really really close to the park (10 minutes from my front door to parking), and I have fulfilled my childhood dream of getting a season pass. Is there any way to get wait times outside of the park via the web/app?

I want to know if there are short lines, and I can pop on over and ride a few rides. I went Friday and walked on The Beast twice, and on Mystic Timbers in about 5 minutes, and went yesterday and waited 40 minutes for MT (and Beast was closed.)

Once I've had next to no lines, it's hard to go back! (Wah, I know.)

You may be close enough for the app to work.  Its sometimes flaky whether you are in the park or not, but the rides times it shows have been doing better.

Oh, and Welcome to KIC!

16 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

Sounds cool, but please know that drones are not allowed to fly on KI property. 

Drones to not fly on things they fly over them.  

Correct me if I am wrong but KI does not own the airspace above the park.  They cannot prevent Delta, American or Southwest from flying over their property anymore than I can prevent them from flying over my house.   As long as a drone pilot does not violate FAA regulations KI is powerless to prevent it.  

KI can of course choose to terminate any contracts they have with said pilot.   :D

On 4/28/2018 at 5:28 PM, JubJester said:

Backlot has lights on in the tunnel. I'd suggest riding it.

Have there been lights on in the tunnel before? In other words, a new feature or bringing back an old feature? I can only recall it ever being dark.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, kikid74 said:

Have there been lights on in the tunnel before? In other words, a new feature or bringing back an old feature? I can only recall it ever being dark.

I only recall riding it in the pitch black. This was the first time in the black. I did ride it early this year in the pitch black. 

20 hours ago, chad_1138 said:

I think it would be cool if they would do a “lights on” time a few times a month at the beginning of the day for Back Lot and FoF.

I recall riding it once with the lights on in 1996 when I was working at the park.  It was a little on the scary side to say the least. 

• Like 2