Current wait times

APE

It's surprisingly not bad for a Saturday. 
We were 1st in line for one of the rarer attractions. 
[mention=10363]King Ding Dong[/mention]must not be here. LOL

20180512_103719.thumb.jpg.1776f4b693cc08869a2a7b26ff4b947e.jpg
That so needed to be open yesterday. Three lines to get a drink were longer than for MT.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Zephyr was a cycle wait. I didn't have the patience to wait for The Bat- the line statted before the descent into the valley and it was moving slowly at the time.

EDIT: It is a busy day today, what with the nice weather and busloads of people.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sixohdieselrage said:

Updated times for anyone not at the park:Screenshot_20180512-164727_Kings Island.jpg

(Looks at list)

Wait...most of these make sense, but HOW THE HECK IS Vortex A HOUR? With all switchbacks filled and the line stretched all the way out to Juke Box Diner, which is the longest I have ever seen the line for that ride and that was on a day when most of the "big" rides were 2+ hours (Haunt Saturday), I waited 25-30 minutes. A 1 hour wait for Vortex would mean the line is likely stretching all the way down to Racer's entrance, or something was screwed up and they for some reason went down to 1 train operation (2 trains would still easily handle most crowds).

Then again this is the KI app, and I have seen it be horribly wrong before. It once said a 15-minute wait for Banshee, and when we went to the ride, it was a hour.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, McSalsa said:

(Looks at list)

Wait...most of these make sense, but HOW THE HECK IS Vortex A HOUR? With all switchbacks filled and the line stretched all the way out to Juke Box Diner, which is the longest I have ever seen the line for that ride and that was on a day when most of the "big" rides were 2+ hours (Haunt Saturday), I waited 25-30 minutes. A 1 hour wait for Vortex would mean the line is likely stretching all the way down to Racer's entrance, or something was screwed up and they for some reason went down to 1 train operation (2 trains would still easily handle most crowds).

Then again this is the KI app, and I have seen it be horribly wrong before. It once said a 15-minute wait for Banshee, and when we went to the ride, it was a hour.

Well, it was saying at one point MT had a 20 minute wait, yet all of the queue was full. :lol:

• Like 2

@Gannersdaddy See it knew I was 4 hours away in the rain, cold and wind blowing off Lake Erie.  It wasn’t packed by any means, but inclement weather does not clear out CP like it does with KI.  

Three times I noted Maverick was open and three times by the time I got there it was down again.  Dragster had more up time.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Cmhornblessed said:

That so needed to be open yesterday. Three lines to get a drink were longer than for MT.

It was awful trying to get drinks, food we went to coney and it was quick but everywhere else was horrible. I had limited choices on drinks cause I can't have sugar, I drank a lot more soda than I wanted to. I love the freestyle machines cause I get the Dasani flavored water. All the stands cash registers were really messed up, numerous times they didn't even scan my card.

• Like 2

One of these years I'm going to find a way to get off work for a day during this 2 weekday stretch that school is in session and the park is open all day.  Looking at the webcams and seeing DB as a walkup is just so tempting, lol. 

It is as awesome as you think!!
3 rides on mystic and two on DB before 10:30. Can't beat it, now if the line for food was as short, that would be truely awesome.

• Like 5

Has anyone been in the park today? I'll be in the park next Tues/Wed and am curious how the wait times are for mid-weeks

It's the best I've seen all year.
Everything is walk on... But that's partially due to Wednesday. And mostly because it was supposed to thunderstorm all day, but it didn't.

Crowds today likely aren't representative of next Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Yesterday was a very good day, I was there at open till 4 and didn't have to wait maybe more than 10 minutes if that. I rode Mystic twice during early ride times but even around 2:30-3:00 the line wasn't going down the stairs up to the station. That dead. Today may be busier since weather looks nicer.

• Like 1

I looked pulled up radar and no cell is huge but very spotty.   Lightning and strong winds are what usually shut things down.   Everything is comming from the east which is rare.    
If you wait it out the lines will be minimal.
That's just what we did, thanks! Not much in the way of lines tonight