Current wait times

APE

28 minutes ago, silver2005 said:

@Tera Ryzing And what law, pray tell, could people possibly be breaking with that choice?  Its no different than taking that list and transferring it on here via posting.

I don't know, but I enlarged the photo and am now a accessory to the crime :(

• Haha 4

Tapatalk shrinks large images to reduce the file size for mobile devices, so really long screenshots (such as the entire list of wait times) don't display correctly there. These may also be in violation of the copyright on Kings Island's app, as they may not meet the guidelines for fair use.

For these reasons, I would advise against posting them. Posting wait times as text or sharing a standard-size screenshot would be perfectly acceptable, and everyone would be able to see them.

• Like 4

Actually, what I don't like is that tapatalk uses a recent photo in the thread as the photo for the thread... And these photos make it really long to scroll to the next topic. I do agree that if the park doesn't want the public to see wait times visible from their app outside of the park, then we shouldn't be posting that screen shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, DiamondBanshee said:

Mystic Timbers is actually fairly long. About 10 minutes, probably because everyone went there first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny thing, they didn’t have MT ready for ERT, so they opened DB at about 940.

• Like 2

On 5/12/2018 at 12:02 PM, Cmhornblessed said:

That so needed to be open yesterday. Three lines to get a drink were longer than for MT.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, chad_1138 said:

Funny thing, they didn’t have MT ready for ERT, so they opened DB at about 940.

We had 10 min wait and Beast was a walk on but there sure a lot of school kids here.

41 minutes ago, Gannersdaddy said:

Right now all is down for lightning

Just opened up the webcams, and it looked like Diamondback just reopened. I saw an empty train cycle and then a long line of people streaming into an empty queue.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dragsterguy21 said:

The rain didn’t scare anybody off. Its light for a saturday but Diamondback is 30-45 minutes, walk on earlier today. 

I think the forecast had already taken care of that.  It was hard to believe it was a Saturday at all.  With the next 2 days being hot as they are saying, I doubt we will be there.