APE

Current wait times

Yeah, It's starting to get more crowded here... Racer was a few cycles wait (only Red has been open thus far) but most waits haven't been too bad for me.

EDIT: So, Adventure Express now has a decent line...

3 hours ago, MDMC01 said:

Racer was a few cycles wait (only Red has been open thus far) but most waits haven't been too bad for me.

Thursday when @Magenta Lizard and I rode, the red was down and the blue was running.  This was early in the day and we didn't make it back to Racer again, so it may have opened up. 

Yesterday (Saturday) was more crowded than I expected; Vortex's queue was full most of the day as well as WindSeeker's! Even after watching the fireworks, I still waited a good ten minutes to ride Vortex once before I had to leave at 10:30.

Also, Shake Rattle & Roll was closed all day for some reason.

Yesterday, was the most packed day I've had at KI. Even DB Fast Lane was over 20 Mins. Going back today in hopes of less people.

On a complaint note, the girl running wind seeker really was screwing the FL riders. I myself and many others would of got on a ride quicker if we took the regular line instead of FL. She was letting 12 FL riders board, then 50 regular.. I dealt with it having season FL, but for the people who paid the big sticker price of 90$ yesterday, they got screwed on that ride

29 minutes ago, matthew0813 said:

I just left ki as of 7:40 it’s still closed. (Rmc?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I can come up with an acronym why matching those letters...

And maintenance is currently on the lift hill...