Current wait times

APE

Just got here, parking lot looks 2/3-3/4 full. A lot of people are leaving now too, though.

Delirium is a nearly fully packed queue, I'd estimate 1 1/2 hours

Banshee has a weird pre-queue line I can only assume resulted from it just opening back up after the rains. Probably less than 20 minute wait-worth of people tho.

Drop Tower is closed.

I'd estimate AE at 10-15 minutes.

Racer's line is out to its entrance but only because none of the extra queues are open. Less than 10 minutes since both trains are running. I'm in line for it.

Also, my husband was looking at the radar and warns me more rains look to be coming.

I'm going to the park tomorrow. My phone's weather app says thunderstorms tomorrow but weather.com says sunny for the morning and cloudy for the afternoon and no rain. I'm hoping it rains just a little bit and maybe the crowds will thin out but maybe the cooler weather will drive them away too.

This whole summer has been wierd. Weather.com always is the opposite of what it's actually doing outside. Saturday I checked the weather an hour before I got off work and it said it wasn't suppose to rain for 4 hours. Called home and told the kid to get ready to go to KI and on the drive home the sky opened up and lighting everywhere. Looking out the window is my new weather guide.

• Like 2