Current wait times

APE

All very valid points on not using the app. Selfishly I hoped that if the app could get more users there would be some of us going to other parks and then we could see how things were in parks we are not familiar with. For example I used it at SFOG and was glad I could plan my day accordingly because they don't have a forum like this. If we used it at KI so more people got used to inputting times that when going to HW or CP or anywhere, times would be input so others would see that and maybe make the app more popular. I have selfish motives because I travel for a living and like to know how crowded a park will be before going to great lengths to go to some parks.

I guess I am fighting a losing battle. I tried. :)

By the way Silver Comet and Crazy Mouse at Martin's Fantasy Island were walk ons today.

• Like 1

I too, use Ride Hopper, for the reason that it is more convenient and easy to report wait times. I also report here though, because I know people appreciate the community of the thread. Sometimes I'll do just one, not the other.

But I know one thing for sure. The information posted here or on Ride Hopper is most likely way more accurate than the wait times posted outside the rides queues or on the new Interactive boards in the park.

For that I thank all of you. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

When they display the ride times on Fun TV it makes me think of the Hunger Games for some reason.

I just wish they were able to update them more quickly...or at least have them somewhat close to accurate.

For example, I've never ridden a Drop Tower. I want to, but not so bad that I'm going to wait in a long line for one. We stopped by the new interactive map by by the Eiffel Tower (please add more of these map kiosks to the park, btw), saw a 'no wait' for the tower and decided to hit it up before we grabbed lunch. We walked over to the ride, the sign out front was showing little/no wait, but the turnstyles were full and it looked to be what I guessed was an hour wait.

While I love having wait time advertised, and can't wait for it to get to the mobile app, if it's not at least close to reality, it's useless.

• Like 2

I was at the park for a little while Saturday evening.

Ended up riding The Bat which was a 15 minute wait, checked the interactive map and verified correct after the fact.

Headed towards the exit and checked the wait time for Banshee on the board. It called the wait time at 30 minutes. 5 minutes prior all queues were full. Line had to be 45 plus minutes.

Great concept but still in its infancy at the park. Cannot wait for the update to the mobile app to show wait times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Today is by far the lightest crowd I've seen so far this season. And the weather, while slightly cool, is beautiful.

I walked on to the front row of The Beast around 11. I haven't encountered any waits longer than five minutes yet.

So jealous. I am sitting here at work!!!

• Like 3

I'm suprised that The Bat almost never has a wait line, in my opinion its one of the best coasters in the park.

The problem with The Bat, for me, is that with no people in line it takes three times longer (if not more) to walk to the ride as the ride itself takes.

• Like 6

Yeah tonight was fantastic! Loved the walk on aspect. I was there for about 2 hours and rode everything I wanted and some multiple times. Banshee in the front row was amazing. Same for Diamondback. Came to the park straight from work and it was really good.

• Like 5