APE

Current wait times

Pulling up to the park now. Time for some fun! I'll try and post some ride times as well.

WindSeeker is currently closed. I have never ridden it so I hope it reopens tonight.

• Like 1

Wondering how it's looking tonight too. I've got a ton of friends at Coasterstock but none are replying to my messages! Guess they're having too much fun. lol

• Like 3

based on the webcams despite the rain it looks very busy, DB's "side-cue" is full and at least a couple rows of the usual que look full

Lines becoming much shorter this evening. Beast and Diamondback still have long waits.

• Like 1

wow i have never waited more than 10 min for BS..on a side note perhaps the shorthand for that ride is rather unfortunite but as TERP and others have had field day about TM  guess we have to say BS haha with all respect TERP. dont get me wrong i get it just teasing

• Like 1

Wait times as of now?

Banshee line was about 5 minutes for me just now. Front row line was a bit longer than I'm used to though for s comparative regular line so I opted to sit in row 2.

• Like 2

They must be expecting a rough crowd on this chilly day, the metal detectors are out. Ten minutes into ERT and Banshee is still testing :-/

Edited to add:

It's noon and 48 degrees. Brrr. I had the forethought to wear long underwear today but I'm wishing I brought a hat and gloves too. The good news is it is keeping crowds low. I don't think I've had more than one train/cycle wait on anything I've ridden so far.

• Like 2

^ If you have the time could you give me a 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. report on the lines. It would be very much appreciated.

Thinking about going up and enjoying a nice cool day.

Finally encountered my first line to speak of: about ten minutes for Beast. There are more people than earlier but the bulk of them are milling around rather than riding anything.

I'll be heading to DB next, I'll update when I get there.

Edited: looks to be 10-15 min too. Line comes back just behind where it goes under the track.

• Like 2

Diamondback was a walk on. I'm checking out the new animals at Snoopy's barnyard. Met a noisy turkey , I shall name him Tom.

• Like 3

Holy crap, petting zoo is open?! I thought it wasn't until tomorrow. I'm heading there after the explosive science show.

Edit: closed to me. Guess I still have to wait till Friday.

• Like 1