APE

Current wait times

Current wait for Diamondback looks to be over an hour.b24781e30ae5b26cefb22050d05316e7.jpg

Baby Crawford coming 2016!

• Like 7

Full queue line for BBOBH. Heading out after this. Tired and the crowds are still ridiculous.

Baby Crawford coming 2016!

• Like 4

Just as I was leaving earlier they announced that the park would remain open till 11 tonight....I wonder why?.....lol....I figured it was because of bring a busload night.... ;)

• Like 2

Lines are minimum today, the waterpark shut down, but it seems to be an excellent day to be here at the park.

Anyone else here?

• Like 4

Banshee is a walk-on, if anyone close wants to come by for some night rides. :)

• Like 4

The park is a bit crowded today. Banshee is at 35min.

Pftt, that was nothing.  They had Diamondback rated at 3045 minutes today!  :ph34r:

Oh, the wonders of the ride wait apps screwing up. :P  Someone was trying to type in 30-45 minutes....

• Like 4

The problem with Gliders is the locking seat belt. No easy way to speed it up.

Rode then today and it took about 20 mins to wait 4-5 cycles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

During my 5-hour visit, I rode The Beast, Vortex, Drop Tower, Adventure Express, Racer and Viking Fury (twice), and watched Cirque Imagine. Most of the waits were 15-20 minutes, so not too bad. But, as I was leaving the park, there were floods of people and the wait times were listed at 30 minutes plus for most rides.

Looks like the Fourth of July crowds are already starting. 

• Like 4

These new live stream cams are amazing! I just watched Banshee go through the loop! :D

• Like 5

Entertainment and food entry:

The park is crowded, but as much as one might expect on the Friday right before July 4. I just saw the 7:00 Cirque Imagine (which, WOW!) and it was a packed house. This has been a great KI day by far. The weather tomorrow is supposed to be nicer, so I will arrive a little earlier (preferred parking was "packed" by 11:00, so I could've saved the $7 with where I wound up having to park anyway (lol)... Did I mention Cirque Imagine is amazing! I love this park!

Some military hardware is here again, and kids can climb up on the back of the flatbed truck by the Tower. I'm sure it'll be here tomorrow, too.

Skyline was a quick walk-through, and the food was warm and fresh (I like the fries they serve here, vs. the type at the restaurant by my place).

Off to the Eiffel Tower for the traditional dusk visit. More later, perhaps. -Tb

• Like 2

For real? The cameras are live, now? Should I walk somewhere and wave? (Can't miss my orange & white "Tb KIC" shirt...)

:P

• Like 5

They are infact live, however they are just the current cams with a live feed.

Ah, I can witness the Diamondback crew stacking from home. It's as if I was there!

• Like 5

^ homestar92 or I should write a JavaScript app to watch the webcam all day, plotting dispatch times and hourly capacity. :)

• Like 3

Pretty short really. 15-20 minutes was my wait for the front car on The Beast, about 25 for Diamondback.

• Like 2

Pretty decent right now. Racer walk Adventure Express walk on. Banshee about 10-15 mins. Diamond Back less than a half hour.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

• Like 2