APE

Current wait times

How is the attendance usually on a Sunday?  Thought about going and taking the kids today but was kinda wondering on how busy Sundays are.  Thanks

Usually it is not too bad but after last night and with the weather I expect it to be somewhat crowded today

Walked by Boo Blasters at 11:30 and it was 20 feet out the door. Diamondback is 15 minutes bUT expecting a lot of FLP being chased in. Good day for it

It's pretty busy already. I burned the free Fast Lane for renewing my pass. Glad I didn't waste it in September. At 11:45 Banshee was about a 20 min wait and Drop Tower was about 10.

It's funny to say, but the season really follows an upward trend of attendance from start to finish.  Bad weather days and September (due to so many private events) are the exceptions.  

It's been increasing since three or so years ago. I recall Sundays being walk on city and the last few years, it hasn't let up much. Same at CP.

Ever since gas prices have dropped, the crowds have been increasing.

Good for the parks but not so for fall marathoning!

• Like 3

Coming down Saturday for the day.  Really hoping that with the high temp being about 58, the crowds will be a bit smaller than the past couple of Saturdays...

Just entered the Panda Express line, which is backed up to the Action Zone entrance of the FestHaus. My stopwatch has been set. Should be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Urgent Scare is walk in. In line for Field of Screams. Line is back to Kill Mart. Chick Fi La was a 45 minute wait. The app is showing FOF at 2 1/2 hours.

Maybe not. Diamondback crew is clicking like a machine

That could be good or bad. What kind of machine? For some machines, clicking is good. Hard drives, not so much... :P

• Like 4