APE

Current wait times

^^ I think wait times work on Android but not iPhone. At least that's what it seemed between a friend and I when we were discussing the missing wait times. 

• Like 3

Lines have been much better this afternoon. Banshee was just 11 minutes from end of line to off ride. Bat and Racers are walk-on. 5 min Adventure Express. Seems like a normal early June weekday after all. 

Mystery Mine is ten minutes still. I guess I am putting the pass to fairly good use after all.

• Like 1

I read somewhere a comment that you need to be in List view to see the wait times on iPhone.  Get there by selecting the "hamburger" icon in upper right corner.   Location services enabled as well.   

Yeah, I went to the exact same menu as my friend who was trying to prove to me the wait times weren't missing and I was just stupid. He couldn't find them in my app either. Didn't matter what menu. 

• Like 2

Despite objections made, the app developed is operating system dependent.  Below Android 6.0 and you will not see wait times....and totally hit or miss with iphone - even running same operating version on the same version phone results in differences.

Look for a traveling mobile provider to visit a park to you soon selling phones capable of running the app :P

• Like 2

Rivertown is closed....

Anyone know why? I couldnt quite catch the reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am here and power outage. Beast, Diamondback, Invertigo, and white water canyon are closed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, 88bb said:

Rivertown is closed....

Anyone know why? I couldnt quite catch the reason.

What?  Like all of it?  Roped off?  

I think that makes the third Power outage while I've been at the park this year.

4th for me! We gonna eat cause we have meal plan and may ride 2 or 3 rides

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Unfortunately it's not this simple.    SFSTL had a similar problem a couple of years ago.  Especially a problem for the waterpark because it took a couple of hours to get it all running again.  

• Like 3

Mystic Timbers has been testing all day, I've only seen one train of riders.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I'm sure glad I went to the park yesterday and not today.

• Like 1

Yikess, when i worked there in 2001 and 2002 i dont think there were any power outages.  Seems like bad luck this year or something going on with the electrical inferstructure.

I'm sure glad I went to the park yesterday and not today.

I had a hankering for MT and was going to go down at rope drop but slept in instead. Kind of glad!

• Like 1

Seems everything it's running with riders, via cam.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I had to give a negative review for the latest KI app update. The wait times were only working on probably 5 rides all day for me on Friday, and the app drained my battery like crazy. Even after I had closed it and killed the app I had the notification in the corner of my phone saying that it was searching for activities and could not clear it. I then had to go into app settings and force stop it. Never had a battery drain issue with the app before.

Also not a fan of the new layout. Before to get to the rides list (and wait times) you just needed to hit Rides along the bottom. Now you have to hit Map, wait for it to load, then hit rides, then hit list view. Not the fastest and most intuitive process.

Looked at the Play store and lots of reviews complaining about the same issues. Seems like they rushed the update out too quickly. It does look prettier though.