APE

Current wait times

Beast is a walk on, MT is at the stairs, Diamondback is on the stairs.  A great day to come up.  Lightly raining periodically but not for long.

• Like 1

10min for Mystic Timbers.  Assigned seating on a Friday night.  Come on.

After riding I'm thinking I cannot wait to ride twisted timbers.

Diamondstack down.

Currently waiting on the brake run while beast down stapled in.  One ride op apologized saying he went down an extra click.  Bs.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tera Ryzing said:

.Currently waiting on the brake run while beast down stapled in.  One ride op apologized saying he went down an extra click.  Bs.  

Let me get this straight.  You are stapled into a train, on the break run and posting on KIC?  

• Like 4

10 hours ago, King Ding Dong said:

Let me get this straight.  You are stapled into a train, on the break run and posting on KIC?  

With the ride down, ride ops said we could pull phones out.

Whether or not you were told otherwise, it is against park rules to have phones out on rides, especially coasters. We at KIC represent KI's biggest fans and expect you to abide the rule of the park no exceptions! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm here right now and have never seen so many coasters down.  Bat, Delirium, FOF, Firehawk, Vortex, Diamondback all are closed.

Edit: yes I know Delirium is not a coaster.

Edit 2: add Backlot to the list 

Edit 3:  it's music in the park today...saw a lot of busses in the lot and lots of unsupervised kids running around.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Wonder what it’ll be like tomorrow. I’ll be there with some friends bright and early! Hopefully it’ll be lite to mild crowds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chik fil a has the longest line today from what I've seen. Things are picking up a little, but Diamondback and Banshee were a station wait, Mystic was steps, and I rode on Vortex with only 5 other people on our train.

Vortex was amazing for this Arrow looper fan.

• Like 2

Yes, very minimal waits today.  Most everything is a.cycle wait and walk on.  Wind has kept Drop Tower and WindSeeker down.  Beast has had a lot of hiccups today.

Bat appears to be down (I can see its stuck on the lift from parking lot). 

^IDK if it was just my experience at Carowinds or not but DB is way better than I232. It would be a station wait, they’d be running three trains and it still took 10+ minutes. Fury on the other hand...

• Like 1

Diamondback is two full lines at the vending machine. Maybe a 20 minute or a bit more wait.

If you happen to be standing by an annoying group like I am, it will feel like 2 hours.

Edit: Grammar

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So far, Racer has been 5 min, Firehawk was about 10-20 minutes. I heard Beast's line would be 30 min.

29 minutes ago, JubJester said:

Diamondback is two full lines at the vending machine. Maybe a 20 minute or a bit more wait.

If you're happen to be standing by an annoying group like I am, it will feel like 2 hours.

That's why 500$ is worth every penny

• Like 1

Fair warning for everyone here. There’s a lot of phones out on rides. Just on Banshee something drilled me in the foot. Hurts like heck but I’m glad it only hit me in the foot. Stay alert everybody and please keep you phones away on rides. Not only is it illegal but also unsafe.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Beast went down about 20 minutes ago; Rivertown LaRosas wait time: less than 5 minutes. 

I can confirm that the lights are indeed on in the tunnel! :) Also, the line wasn't too bad and actually moved fast, probably like 10-15 minutes.

• Like 1