Banshee line

Pbmcd

What I was trying to get at is that likely they'll only start counting at the separator (or entrance) when the regular method of counting gets really, really close to the magic number. At that point they'll probably have Don and a few other management types present to be ready to mark the occasion, so I would imagine that at that point they would obtain the current count from controls, account for those currently riding and in the station, and position an extra person at the top of the stairs to finish the count and identify the millionth rider. In other words, the final bit of counting will probably be done by management, not ordinary ops. If I'm correct, it would also make sense to count at the station entrance rather than line entrance since otherwise they would have to account for everyone in the queue as well when transferring the count from controls to the entrance

At least that's my guess. I have no actual knowledge of how this will actually work.

Turnstile would tell you right when :P

However, it's accuracy isn't as good either, with kids spinning it twice here or there, etc. Some ops on plat I've seen spin them out of boredom, walk through them to a position, etc.

Not to mention walks of shame, last minute wimp-outs, parent swaps, wheelchair access, and other means of either entering and not riding or not entering through the turnstile and proceeding to ride.

Though I'd bet it averages out to be pretty close. I can't think of any reason other than these "millionth rider" promotions and similar such things that you would need exact figures down to the individual.

• Like 1

If I were at the park right now, I would be avoiding Banshee. Even with very low odds, I wouldn't want to risk the big winner being me.

Hopefully it goes to someone who hasn't been lucky enough to visit several times, go behind the scenes, ride it before it opened, etc.

• Like 2

Amazing that this number came up so fast, but with the crew, you can ride it over and over and not break a sweat in line.

Stinky times the line from when we start to when we get in the cattle queue to ride, tonight was less than ten minutes.

(BLST, however, had a molasses tsunami on its' hands.)

• Like 1

Oftentimes this year, I've noticed BLSC running only 2 trains, which makes it's already-bad capacity worse.

Are you sure? I would have thought, and have said before, that two trains would be more efficient, since with three it stacks virtually every time due to the short length of the ride.

• Like 1