Whats up with Shake Rattle and Roll

Dr Zhark

Take this as a grain of salt but Screamscape has started that according to Don Helbig that Shake Rattle and Roll will return in 2015 completely refurbished. I have a feeling the name will not be Shake Rattle and Roll though if it does come back in 2015. They have completely taken down all of the signs even the sign posts.

• Like 3

I liked somebody's idea to paint it red and rename it the Big Red Machine. Perhaps a Red base and arms, each of the cars are white with red "stitching" painted along the sides of the car. Then each car would get a number of one of the Great Eight, Sparky or one of the pitchers from the 75-76 Reds to identify it. (They may just have to install a separate line for the #14 car). Who knows, if its presented by your local Honda Dealers, they may just be able to get it done.

• Like 6

Thanks! I hadn't been on KIC for a few weeks so I was scrolling through the Twitter page to see what I could find about the building near Beast, and just about had a heart attack. The last I had seen/heard was when it was still on Jenga blocks. My parents got an ear full about it. I was drawn to this thread because I wanted more information, and found that the post had slipped past y'all. I'm glad the we'll get to shake and rattle some more in the future! (Even if it does get a new name.)