Hey, at least Cedar Fair actually gets rid of the parking lot under their "parking lot" coasters. Scream! at SF Magic Mountain is literally plopped right on the parking lot and fenced off from the rest of the lot. They couldnt even get rid of the freakin lines!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

https://www.carowinds.com/haunt/ride/Fury/cat/Mazes uh was this already a thing or did I just find it? I don't know a lot about Carrowinds.

Yep, that was a haunted house at their Halloween event last year. When Cedar Fair trademarked the name Fury 325, folks assumed it was the name of a giga coaster that may or may not be thematically related to the haunted house.

It wouldn't be the first time. Alton Towers' Halloween event introduced an eerie organization called the Ministry of Joy in a haunted house called "The Sanctuary." The Ministry of Joy then amped up their game by building a giant mechanical contraption to "marmalize" its victims - the park's Smiler roller coaster. A competing Ministry of Sound then took over a roller coaster at Merlin's Thorpe Park. Kind of a cool idea.

• Like 2