Ninja at SFMM Accident

I'm glad the whole train did not plummet to the ground that would have been very let's just say horrific I live in Kentucky but we had a drought for about a week then we got tons of rain but California has had there drought for a long time and I think this is the reason the tree fell

Sent from my iPhone using... You get the point

Who was it that installed seat belts on Diamondback? Six Flags?

How'd they do THAT?

Six Flags had a B&M hyper with a seat belt-ish thing years before Cedar Fair did.

Of course, they also removed said seat belt-ish things years before Cedar Fair even had a B&M Hypercoaster, so...

^agreed. Cedar Fair's lawyers (I assume) are just as precautionary as Six Flags'. This is an unfortunate event, but more than anything I hope it shines a light to Six Flags to take a look at Magic Mountain and do a better job of upkeep of the park. I was there last October, and if I'm being honest, the place looked quite terrible. There are numerous plots of land that formerly had rides on them, only to just be neglected and abandoned. They put basically no effort at all into maintaining a good looking park, even though it's a year-round park.

Rather than focusing on securing their "most coasters" crown, I'd really like to see them invest some money into cleaning the place up. Someone send a moose over there with that message for me. :)

• Like 2