Skeleton Key

BoddaH1994

I'll say this much: Skeleton Key doesn't open several rooms - it's just one in each maze. Each experience is very intimate and can only be done with a very small group. No more than four in most cases. After the Skeleton Key room, your small group goes through the maze. To me, that's what enhances the maze experience in a lot of ways. You go through in a group of two or so rather than eight.

• Like 5

I really want to do the Skeleton Key, but I am a huge chicken and going through with just Princess Sparkles and I is not happening. I need to find someone who is brave enough to go through with us. We are possibly more frightening than the scare actors. Some of you know how scary we are.

I did ok in Slaughter House (kind of ok by my standards) and in Club Blood. The gentleman that greets you at Club Blood is awesome. Sam in Slaughter House is the best.

• Like 3

I really want to do the Skeleton Key, but I am a huge chicken and going through with just Princess Sparkles and I is not happening. I need to find someone who is brave enough to go through with us.

I'll do it if you can come on 10/3. See the meetup section.

Sam in Slaughter House is the best.

A certain person who posts here will be glad to hear that! :D

• Like 4

I'll go through with you on the 3rd, too, if I break down and buy the key. I am not in love with the price, but curiosity weighs heavily on me.

For some reason, I got the distinct feeling on Friday that I was intimidating many of the scareactors from making any real attempts on me. It might be better to have "bait" along with you instead, to draw attention away, if you're worried tho.

Somebody is going to have to point out which one is Sam to me that night. I wonder if it's the one that accused me of stealing his pig.

Edited to add: so I was looking on the KI website for more info about Skeleton Key. Seriously, Fright Lane only offers front of line access ONE time per attraction? Did they enforce that by having scannable lanyards to track you? It does at least actually come with the special collectible keychain, doesn't it, because the site doesn't specifically mention it?

• Like 1

Yep, you get to keep the key. The actors in each room are very, very good at what they do. The experience in Urgent Scare is not my sort of thing at all and is not what I would have put there, but I have much respect for the fact that that actor carries the whole experience single-handedly. I know I couldn't do it that well.

• Like 1

I really want to do the Skeleton Key, but I am a huge chicken and going through with just Princess Sparkles and I is not happening. I need to find someone who is brave enough to go through with us. We are possibly more frightening than the scare actors. Some of you know how scary we are.

I did ok in Slaughter House (kind of ok by my standards) and in Club Blood. The gentleman that greets you at Club Blood is awesome. Sam in Slaughter House is the best.

Thanks LoraX! It was good to see you come through the other night.

Somebody is going to have to point out which one is Sam to me that night. I wonder if it's the one that accused me of stealing his pig.

That was Sam. He never did find that pig but I have a feeling that he may find another one that will become his new favorite.

• Like 7

Hmmmm I wonder who.

• Like 1

Thanks LoraX! It was good to see you come through the other night.

That was Sam. He never did find that pig but I have a feeling that he may find another one that will become his new favorite.

Sam asked me where his pig was and I rubbed my belly and told him I ate it....LOL

• Like 2