Skeleton Key

BoddaH1994

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious, but there wasn't anything at KI that made you eat or drink something, was there? Cedar Point did that and it made me sick. Other than that they were well worth it, and made me want to spend the money to do KI's skeleton rooms.

Without having to read spoilers - yes they ask you to. You do not have to.

Everyone is saying KI's Skeleton Key rooms are better than Cedar Point's. If you liked theirs, you'll LOVE Kings Island's.

• Like 2

My wife and I are going to Haunt tonight (10/17). Since we want to do other things than wait in lines for the mazes I went ahead and bought the Fright Lane passes. Normally I wouldn't pay the money but I wanted to make it an enjoyable experience. I didn't want to take the chance of it being pretty crowded and I couldn't see everything because I had to wait in lines for too long. But trust me if I was by myself and not on a date I would by the Fright Lane pass.

• Like 2

The one in Slaughter House was the best, in my opinion.

I absolutely agree with you. When I had my skeleton key, I kept talking about that one room. The main scare actor does an awesome job at his role

Thank you very much.

It is a lot of fun to do and I am glad you enjoyed your experience.

• Like 4

Yea that one was great. IT and Madame Fatale's were the best mazes overall and Slaughterhouse's room was the best by far and the actor was great. Wish my roommate could have gone though, He is deathly afraid of snakes so would have loved to have seen him at Madame Fatale's room.

• Like 4