Landmark ONE HUNDRED MILLIONTH Racer Ride Coming Soon!

BoddaH1994

Said it once and will say it again the 100 millionth rider should be Don.

I'm sure that park officials will take care not to ride when the milestone is imminent. But hopefully he'll be rider number ~100,000,300. Ideally with the milestone rider re-riding as 100,000,301.

Considering it will probably be Don giving the VIP tour, I'm not sure the prize would be as exciting for him as your average park goer ;)

If he were giving the VIP tour for the 100 millionth rider, I'm sure that it would be exciting for him. Not many rides have seen that milestone.

• Like 4

I have seen Diamondbacks train leave with up to six seats empty. That's one and a half empty cars. The capacity is reduced to 26 passengers. It this were to happen continuously, every 5th train would be two seats short of an empty train.

As Devarious said, it does add up over time. The capacity for Banshee and Diamondback is the same volume of seats.

Both often send out empty seats, so why does the line for one fly and the line for the other doesn't?

Even though I love Banshee, it gets sent put with a lot of empty seats. I've seen 8 before. That is way to much to be allowing on a train.

I think Don should ride with the 100,000,000 rider. It's fitting.

I think if it's someone who called into work as sick to go to KI, being the 100,000,000 person it would be hilarious. Well maybe not for them.

• Like 3

I think if it's someone who called into work as sick to go to KI, being the 100,000,000 person it would be hilarious. Well maybe not for them.

That would be the type of rider that might really want to avoid publicity and eternal fame.

If the milestone rider doesn't participate (provide name, pose for photo, etc), I wonder if they'd pick 100,000,001.

• Like 2

That would be the type of rider that might really want to avoid publicity and eternal fame.

If the milestone rider doesn't participate (provide name, pose for photo, etc), I wonder if they'd pick 100,000,001.

We will take a photo of the 100-millionth rider. Whether they want to provide us with their name is up to the guest.

• Like 6

I'm taking a Cirque break now, but so far I haven't seen anything (or anyone) official looking at The Racer. I've been enjoying riding it though!

The most interesting thing I've seen so far was before my first ride today, three (young) employees were intently looking over a few clipboards of what I believe were tally sheets. I think it was a shift changeover, because when they were done, a couple of them left.

I got excited for a bit when a woman in a blouse and an employee name tag appeared to be approaching The Racer, but she went into the storage shed between the entrance and the basketball game there, instead.

• Like 1

I'm more excited for this milestone than a middle aged woman probably should be. Ah, well, The Racer is older than me.

I slept little enough last night I had time to do custom nails this morning to celebrate. Right hand in red, left in blue, one letter of "RACER" on each finger of each hand in silver.

I hope it happens today. I don't care if I win, I just want to be here for such an amazing coaster milestone.

• Like 1