June 2nd Morning / Afternoon

RiSK

Started the say out early, getting there when the park opened. We decided to hit up Delirium first. A 3 ride wait, and we were riding. Overall, fast loading, leads to a short wait.

After we hit Delirium, we headed over to SOB. A very short line in the station only, and so we grabbed one of the back cars. While waiting in line, we noticed a camera crew and Mr. Siebert chatting in the station by the exit. When it was our turn to board, The camera turned on, and Jeff and the News Reporter hopped in the car behind us! Im not sure what they were filming (new restraints maybe? They rock, by the way cool.gif ) Well, they rode with us, and a very smooth ride took place.

After SoB, we headed towards Vortex. Like usual, a very short wait, so we decided to sit in the very back. We headed over towards The Beast and TR:TR (which was closed.. what a suprise) On our way over, noticed that the Flyers were down sad.gif . Overall, a nice ride on The Beast. After that, we headed towards Flight of Fear, but noticed the flyers just opening as we walked by, so we hopped on the first ride and got some major snaps.

We got to FoF, and waited for about 20-30 minutes. Not too bad... Nice ride too. Gotta love it when someone says "2 people want to get in front of us?" Hell yea... hopped right in and saved ourselves a few rides! biggrin.gif

It was now time for Face/Off. After about a 15 minute wait, we hopped on. It was a GREAT ride, because the couple in front of us had never ridden before. And the guy looked like he passed out about halfway through the first half! I was crying because i was laughing so hard at this poor guy. After that, we got some food, then hit Beast up one more time before we called it a day. Going to bed at 4:30 am and waking up at 8:00 to go to KI really wears you out blink.gif

One thing i did notice, there are STILL schools going there. I didnt get to do Drop Zone because of the 45 minute wait.. Arent most schools out now? Most are middle school aged, so what about Exams? Hmmmm... just wondering. Hopefully next week wont have them there.

Overall a nice trip. Look foward to going again next week probably!