Question about Coaster Crew Membership

Coasterama

It says on the Coaster Crew website that membership benefits include park discounts. Does anyone know what parks include membership discounts?

Email tim@coastercrew.net with the list of parks you're visiting and he'll let you know whether or not those parks have a CC discount.

• Like 1

The only park that I know of that gives club discounts to any coaster club is Holiday World, and they do it for ALL coaster clubs on the "recognized" list.

...and a Coaster Crew Platinum, as opposed to regular, membership is needed there as they require minimum dues of $20/year to qualify as a recognized club.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Reviving this for a question about Coaster Crew! Any rough ideas about how soon before an event they announcing line ups/pricing? We are just trying to make travel plans and want to stick to our budget, but we are eager to head to Virginia with the Crew in the fall. Just curiousity and I know it's a ways away but I thought i'd ask :) 

On 3/17/2017 at 7:43 PM, johnaalexis said:

Reviving this for a question about Coaster Crew! Any rough ideas about how soon before an event they announcing line ups/pricing? We are just trying to make travel plans and want to stick to our budget, but we are eager to head to Virginia with the Crew in the fall. Just curiousity and I know it's a ways away but I thought i'd ask :) 

Sorry, we (Tim aka coasterboysfne and myself) the staff were actually at our Dollywood event this weekend so I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. 

Tim usually announces the line ups/pricing as soon as the park allows. It can be really anytime......usually he'll post what's being worked on and once park confirms what will be happening then he'll post by the time (generally) when registration opens. As far as cost that's usually out as soon as possible. There's isn't a set formula for when these things happen because it's dependent on the parks releasing information. 

If you ever have any questions about CC you can always PM me. 

• Like 2

Sorry, we (Tim aka coasterboysfne and myself) the staff were actually at our Dollywood event this weekend so I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. 

Tim usually announces the line ups/pricing as soon as the park allows. It can be really anytime......usually he'll post what's being worked on and once park confirms what will be happening then he'll post by the time (generally) when registration opens. As far as cost that's usually out as soon as possible. There's isn't a set formula for when these things happen because it's dependent on the parks releasing information. 

If you ever have any questions about CC you can always PM me. 

Okay! I will remember that and it's totally fine (the wait) I understand!! I was just being curious is all no big deal! We are going to CoasterStock and we are planning to go on the Virginia Trip too. Also planning to hit up the Kentucky Kingdom meet up if we can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1