Coasterstock at Kings Island

ohiocolts

I was able to get to it by clicking "full site" then searching for Coasterstock in the search bar. Here's the info for anyone else on mobile:

"COASTERSTOCK AT Kings Island

If you only do one roller coaster event in 2015, this is the one you want to do!

Attention roller coaster enthusiasts! It's coming in the spring of 2015: Coasterstock at Kings Island.

This awesome two-day event will feature hours of exclusive ride time before and after the park is open to the public, behind the scenes tours, guest speakers and more!

More details to come including pricing information and the list of approved roller coaster clubs and organizations. "

Can't wait!

• Like 2

I always hit full site. Let it open, then close the page. Click the link again and it will open on the full site.

Anyway this won't be the only thing they add for next year. at least that's the vibe I got after a certain question I asked the other day. It came off to me as we may see some events that were successful other places happen at Kings Island.

This is great news!

Hopefully Woodstock Express will be included in the event in some manner........For more reasons than just the name.

In my honest opinion, Woodstock Express doesn't get nearly as much attention as it deserves and is very underrated.

So, should we just marathon Woodstock Express for an hour to give it the attention it deserves?

I'm excited, also glad for KI to finally get a coaster event unilaterally rather than meet ups and MDs.

• Like 3

The Ride Warriors weekend a few years ago was a really good time, so it's nice that they're doing a similar event again!

If they're publicizing this event so far in advance it sounds like they're trying to make this a "larger" event than the one several years ago. If that's the case, I really hope that they open up more rides during the ERT sessions to help disperse the crowds. It'll be interesting to see how this unfolds.

• Like 1

I posted a pic on my Facebook page of all of us at RWCW during The Beast walkback... those were good times. Things have just "changed" after about 2010, which I know is inevitable but, remember how much fun we all had together at HWN 2010? I miss those days, of when I first came to know of this site back in December of 08, all the way up until those days (after the 2010 season in my opinion) when the Community I knew and really Loved took a turn.

• Like 1

My thoughts? Park is not as busy, thus making the enthusiast events less of a strain on operations. I feel that is the reason that CoasterMania was reduced from a 2 day event to a 1 day event after 2011. Also, with the time of year that the events are scheduled, its not "peak season", and in CMs case, its a Friday where many of the youngins are still in school ( :D ).

• Like 2