Arcade in Coney Mall

myklhicks

When the terms of service are not being adhered to, we're supposed to turn into skittish mice, afraid to say so?

Photos (and rumors for that matter) need to be cited according to the terms of service. Especially if they give the impression that they might've been taken by breaking park rules and policies.

Goble saw a photo and wanted to know it's origin. That's his right. And it's the poster's responsibility to cite that kind of thing. Lessons learned all around.

• Like 6

How are you getting these pictures? If you're working in there, do you have permission to post these?

they are from KIC's twitter feed

OK, then. In the future, please state and link to your source so we know where they're coming from. :)

Im sorry i usually do just baby sitting and my nephew woke up so posted it without thinking about that! lol

• Like 4

I peeked in there on Monday. There was "blood" on the walls.

You guys have it all wrong. I have inside knowledge that Don wanted to be closer to The Racer to get more rides in; so they are moving his office to the old arcade.

I'm guessing Don didn't like people peeking into his "new office" so he put a stop to it?!
  • Like 4

No matter whats going on, with how the pictures are showing up it seems that it will be a haunt, for me that is totally bad for a arcade, now a permanent Haunt sitting there in the middle of a classic part of Kings Island. Oh goodness. of course just my opinion.

I don't think the conversion is permanent. It never was in Stunt Crew Grill.

• Like 6

Sigh...

Once again, please cite the source for any photos you post which are not yours.

I took that photo, thus I did not cite the source

Sent from my Nexus 5 using tapatalk.

Edit: in case anyone is wondering you can look thru the door on the side of the arcade. That's how i got those pics.

• Like 4

Great that you were able to shoot that.

Just as a general note and reminder to everyone, particularly those who are newer, people on here are naturally going to be suspicious if a posted and uncited photo looks "behind the scenes". If you were able to legally take a photo that might give the appearance that you were in a restricted area, I suggest specifying the parameters of where you were standing and how you got it when you post it as a preventative measure. It doesn't have to be much, just a simple "the door was standing open" or "I was standing back on the midway and had a really powerful zoom lens" goes a long way to allay suspicion. :)

In the meantime, as long as that door is open, snap away! :)

• Like 2

Just as a general note and reminder to everyone, particularly those who are newer, people on here are naturally going to be suspicious if a posted and uncited photo looks "behind the scenes". If you were able to legally take a photo that might give the appearance that you were in a restricted area, I suggest specifying the parameters of where you were standing and how you got it when you post it as a preventative measure. It doesn't have to be much, just a simple "the door was standing open" or "I was standing back on the midway and had a really powerful zoom lens" goes a long way to allay suspicion. :)

It wasn't even open, I just shot the picture thru the glass of the door on the side.

• Like 4

It wasn't even open, I just shot the picture thru the glass of the door on the side.

That's still fine. I'm just saying to give a few details when you post something like that so people don't ask questions. :)

I'm sorry, I don't want a map to the Haunt maze I might leap into.

Yeah, neither do I.

• Like 1

Lazier tag/maze whatever is located next to the water guns next to the Scrambler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delta Delta Die is located where Massacre Manor once was & is nowhere near the Lazer Maze. If memory serves me right, the Lazer Maze was never used for a Haunt attraction