Since 2009. After an extensive search, his father, Mr. Dick Kinzel, Chairman, CEO and President of Cedar Fair at the time, pronounced him the most qualified candidate. Mr. Dick Kinzel's son-in-law, Tim Boals was named Corporate Vice President of Resale about this same time.

Mr. Bart Kinzel resigned to pursue other opportunities.

Fehnel replaces Bart Kinzel, who resigned earlier this month.

I was at Carowinds for the first time ever at the beginning of this month.

Look what me, LoraX, Princess Sparkles and company did! We scared him off and we scared all the nickels out of his pockets!

Andrew, who just HAD to...

Perhaps it's time to resurrect my #BringTheEaglesHome hashtag... Even though I know fully well it won't help anything and Kinzel has nothing to do with those being gone... But with new management comes new hopes and possibilities, right? Right?

Would it be on the new general manager's list of priorities to export a beloved ride from his own park, back to its park of origin as a gesture of good will? Hmmm... Probably not. :P

Considering he's only tweeted 12 times since February of last year, I wouldn't take that to mean much of anything. He retweeted that particular tweet because he's in that picture (front right in the blue shirt - I know this only because he's got a picture of himself on his LinkedIn profile as well).