Knott's scary farm unveiling tonight!

I dont know if any of you else like Knott's Scary farm haunt but I do and they are Unveiling what they will have at this years haunt! it will start at 10 pm our time ( 7pm PST) and here is the link if you were also wanting to watch it live!! https://www.knotts.com/knott-s-scary-farm-2014-unveiling-live-stream I will be saying my thoughts on what they have this year after the show! Also just for all who wants to know its around an hour long and Elvira, Mistress of the Dark will make an appearance!!!!! Hurry starts in 30 minutes! :)

• Like 2

Updated website: https://www.knotts.com/what-s-new/knott-s-scary-farm

Returning Mazes:

• Black Magic
  • Gunslinger's Grave
  • The Witch's Keep (Calico Mine Ride)
  • Trick or Treat
  • Dominion of the darned (with a new twist)
  • Forever More
  • Pinocchio Unstrung (with a new twist and Skeleton Key)

New Mazes:

• Voodoo (choose-your-own-path, with Skeleton Key)
  • The Tooth Fairy (with digital projection texture mapping)
  • Trapped: Lock & Key

Scare Zones:

• Ghost Town Streets (Ghost Town)
  • CarnEvil (Boardwalk)
  • Fiesta de Los Muertos (Fiesta Village)
  • Special Ops: Infected (Camp Snoopy?) New this year... "Interactive zombie experience." Laser tag with teams and missions, included with admission! So no Necropolis scare zone in Camp Snoopy this year.

Big news is Knott's Scary Farm season pass, available exclusively to season pass holders for $65. Good for every night of the event.

• Like 2

Voo Doo - Wow choose your own route....I like!

Tooth Fairy - disturbing, could be borderline disgusting...yikes! Wow, using video mapping too..I'm impressed!

Trapped - Lock and Key, not much info - but sounds pretty scary to be trapped in horror. 25 minutes long? That's torture! mawhahahaha!!!!

Special Ops- Infected - missions to kill zombies....wow how fun is that?

Hmmm....regular passes don't work at Scary Farm? Wonder if that's a sign of the times?

The folks out west are lucky this year, sounds like a scary good time!

• Like 1

Alright here it is!
RETURNING MAZES!
trick or treat, dominion of the darned, forevermore, Pinocchio Unstrung, Black Magic, Gunslinger's grave and witches keep.

NEW MAZES!

Voodoo - you get to choose your own path maze!!!!

the tooth fairy

the new trapped is called Lock and Key

there is this new thing called Special Ops Infected where you are in a real life zombie video game!!!

Hmmm....regular passes don't work at Scary Farm? Wonder if that's a sign of the times?

The folks out west are lucky this year, sounds like a scary good time!

Knott's event hasn't been included with season passes. Their Haunt is serious business - competing directly with Universal's Halloween Horror Nights, and more than holding its own. It's a MAJOR event for the park. "Boo fests" have become the big money-maker at seasonal parks, but Knott's is the original. It's a huge, massive event that has always had its own hard-ticket entry. It deserves it.

• Like 5

I wish our mazes were at that quality...those look and sound so cool.

They do look cool, but it makes sense. You answer to your competition and nothing more.

Knott's Haunt competes with Universal's. Even Knott's during the day competes with Disney and Universal (hence the incredible attention put into their two stellar dark rides... neither of which feature guns... well, laser guns). Kings Island's Haunt competes with local haunted attractions, and maybe Cedar Point's Halloweekends. *shrug*

I did notice they didnt cover shows at all i mean obviously the hanging and elvira are returning but they didnt mention any others

I think those maybe the only ones this year. But they did say they would announce more at ScareLA