Ride Photo for Boo Blasters and Flight of Fear?

Italian Job 2005

So I haven't seen Flight of Fear's ride photo booth operating this year yet. And they seem to have removed Boo Blaster's photo booth completely. Any idea as to why they removed on-ride photos for these two rides? They're both indoor rides...

It also removed two ride photos that could have been eligible for that all day photo pass for $29.99.

Guest dtk1376

Boo Blasters booth has been removed completely all year. It doesn't do the flash anymore when you shoot the target at the beginning either. I'd imagine the reason would be because nobody was buying them.

• Like 1

That;s what I'd figure too. Flight of Fear hasn't worked for awhile and Boo Blasters would only be open on busy days and even then no one was buying photos hardly. I'd rarely ever even see anyone looking at their photo. Whereas at the other end of Planet Snoopy RFYLCB usually has a line for the photos.

The music removed is due to the fact that they have added FunTVs inside the building in the queue area. They replaced it with FunTV's audio.

I guess they weren't making enough money from the 3D glasses, although I suppose if you had a pair from previous years they would still work on the ride.

I have noticed that the ghosts that used to pop up and down on the wall where the organ used to be have been removed.

Guest dtk1376

I don't get the music being removed for FunTV, you can't even hear what the TV is playing because it is so loud with everyone talking over each other.

• Like 5

I saw a ride op selling 3D glasses earlier this season. Usually only on very busy days.

I have seen them selling the 3D glasses two times as well.... both times on Saturdays.

Must have been earlier in the season, as the sign for the glasses has even been taken down. And as far as the ghosts I'm sure they are still up there just no longer turned on.

I saw a ride op selling 3D glasses earlier this season. Usually only on very busy days.

I have seen them selling the 3D glasses two times as well.... both times on Saturdays.

Must have been earlier in the season, as the sign for the glasses has even been taken down. And as far as the ghosts I'm sure they are still up there just no longer turned on.

Mid to Later July. So less than 30 days ago?