Great Adventure Flash Pass pricing

Taking a trip to Six Flags Great Adventure Thursday and was trying to get an idea on the price for a Flash Pass. I checked around their website as well as a search here but found no answer. Any idea on the possible range of price.

Also, side note, I haven't been to a Six Flags since 2002 and It was the then Worlds of Adventure. I'm imagining the parks are ran a lot better these days right? I know Terpy speaks highly on the park, so I'm sure all is well.

Great Adventure's The Flash Pass pricing is breathtaking. It's more than at Six Flags Great America, where I paid $105, with a season pass discount, for the highest tier--Platinum, which included two rides on Goliath.

I'd call the park for specifics. If you do, please post them here.

And yes, operations at Six Flags Great Adventure are better than ten years ago. However, New Jersey law makes some things...interesting.

Visual Scan!

It is a required practice in that state.

SFGAm does it, too, but ops call out, "Take Five!" while doing the same visual scan maneuver.

I heard one ride op at NJFTP yell "Take Five!" before dispatch. That ride was Runaway Mine Train. Didn't know what it was when I heard it...

• Like 1