2015 Season Passes

momtowkco

If you buy a meal plan and renew at the same time it can be done through the payment plan. If done separately I'm not sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have to be done together for both to be on the payment plan. Otherwise, the dining plan has to be paid in full at the park.

Dining Plans option has now been added to add to your 2015 season pass on the Kings Island website. I think $99 for 1 lunch and 1 dinner every time I visit a Cedar Fair park is a good deal. I mean that's only 25 dollars more than I paid for my Kings Island only dining plan, so yes please.

• Like 3

Has anyone else received the email from Kings Island about the 2015 season passes? I think I am going to get mine early so that I can get the Fast Lane Plus wristband. I know it is for a Sunday, but still I wouldn't mind having one. Also, I hope to be able to invite someone to Halloween Haunt for $14.99 (again, on a Sunday).

And I will definitely be adding the meal plan again.

• Like 1

Platinum Pass has been renewed for 2015! I renewed with just the pass, not the All-Season Dining Plan.

I may decide to add that at a later date.

It's a no-brainer. I got my money's worth this year. Trips to Cedar Point, Carowinds, Dorney Park, Kings Dominion, and of course Kings Island.

And there will be a trip down to Charlotte in 2015 to ride Fury 325, come Hell or high water...

• Like 7

^ You'll get the Fast Lane Plus voucher as long as you renew by November 2. The number of wristbands each day is limited, however, so you will want to redeem it early on whichever Sunday you choose.

Oh sweet! Thanks :) we wanted to renew this week but budget is just too tight, so we gotta wait til Sept. 5th when we get paid again.
  • Like 1

I will be renewing my Gold pass for 2015 with the all day dining plan. A little disappointed they didn't adjust the plan to allow you to exchange a meal for 2 treats, or maybe a meal, treat, and a drink. I usually don't go all day. I like to come up during the week after work and eat dinner, then have a treat when leaving. Since they switched to 4 hours between meals, that throws that out the window.

• Like 2

I kind of thought that a "snack" option would be available after the tweaking of the first season. But hey, that's asking things to get now complicated. 2 meals and 2 snacks, or do you forego a meal for a snack, what constitutes a snack, etc?

Lunch then dinner is simple and still a fantastic deal. Keep it simple, stupid. :)

• Like 1

Snacks are carefully marketed impulse purchases.

The point of the meal plan is to simplify dining for frequent visitors. With meals prepaid, you might visit more often and have more spending money at each visit.

The point is not to take your in-park spending to zero, though it has had that effect for some visitors.

• Like 4

Has anyone else had problems renewing their passes online? I have attempted to renew my wife and I's passes a couple times and it says that it can not find our passes or they have already been renewed after I enter the pass numbers. We have used them at KI, CP, and MA this year so I know they are 'in the system' so to speak.

Snacks are carefully marketed impulse purchases.

The point of the meal plan is to simplify dining for frequent visitors. With meals prepaid, you might visit more often and have more spending money at each visit.

The point is not to take your in-park spending to zero, though it has had that effect for some visitors.

For me personally, my in-park spending dropped to basically zero, but not because of the dining plan. Before that, I would pack a lunch and eat in the car or leave for Taco Bell.

Banshee's requiring a locker for loose articles is what brought my spending to zero. I used to bring my souvenir cup and drink lots of soda. Now, when faced with the option of stow the cup in a locker at $2 (or more) per use, walk back to my car and put it there, or just get free water, I elected for water. Not having soda on the meal plan has also more or less eliminated my desire to drink soda at the park period.

So, uh, thanks for not having bins on Banshee, Kings Island. You make the line move faster, make me spend less money, and keep me somewhat healthier :)

• Like 10