2015 Season Passes

momtowkco

A quick update for the addition of the season long dining plan in 2015. I renewed my pass and one of my children's passes today. We were able to add the season long meal plan for 2015. It did not interfere with the 2014 meal plan. The supervisor showed me on her computer that our passes have been renewed and the meal plan is on each one. Right now, the 2015 portions are locked for use. They will unlock them right before the 2015 season starts. I was told you may NOT use the payment plan to add the 2015 meal plan at this time. Also, food choices may be different next year. The renewal price for the pass was $90. The renewal price for the meal plan was $81. Add tax.

Per Cedar Point's website, you can purchase your season pass + All Season Dining Plan with renewal or as a new purchase.

New: $283.50 or 9 payments of $31.50

Renewal: $279.00 or 9 payments of $31.00

Jr./Sr. New: $225.00 or 9 payments of $25.00

Jr./Sr. Renewal: $225.00 or 9 payments of $25.00

The prices listed above are for Platinum Passes.

More likely just a dry run to make sure everything is in working order and work through the usual opening day issues that many rides seem to have. Better for those issues to happen on a season pass preview night, when guests can come back at their leisure later in the season to catch more rides, than on opening day when many people have single-day admission and would miss some rides completely if they're not open when they walk by.

Double posting to make sure this is seen:

How do you change the credit card on you Easy Pay plan? I renewed my pass on the payment plan last Thursday, and today I received a letter from my credit union telling me that they are upgrading their entire credit card system, and as part of that, within the next month or so, I will be receiving a new credit card with a new card number, and I must switch all transactions to that card as the old card (the one I set up the payment plan on) will be permanently deactivated on October 22. So I'm going to need to change the payment plan over to the new card when it arrives. How do I do that?

What you need to do is locate your email address on the order, and confirmation/order number from the email receipt. Go to this website www.visitkingsisland.com/accesso and enter the information from above and choose edit credit card on the order. Make sure the billing address on file with the bank matches the information on the screen or it will decline once they issue the charge. Hope this helps. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

• Like 2

I wish I could renew my Platinum Pass on Kings Island's website instead of Cedar Point's (the pass is from there). My card is 3 seasons old now and it looks like junk. Plus, if I want to get a new picture I have to go to Cedar Point for it. I'll most likely be at Kings Island again before Cedar Point.

^ Just renew in person at KI, then. You'll save the processing fee, and you can replace the card and get a new picture while you're at it. You should also get the KI renewal perks (preview night and voucher for Sunday Fast Lane).

If they have to create a new record, make sure that they transfer everything over that's necessary. (2014 pass, any 2014 dining plan(s), address/phone number, your name, etc) I recommend renewing at Guest Services and asking them to check your pass after they finish.

• Like 2

I've been asking for them to bring back passholder appreciation nights for a couple years now. Back in the Paramount era iirc they would do a couple Fridays in May from like 5pm till close for passholders only. I used to love this. I've also been pushing for CP like ride nights throughout the summer at KI. I was very thankful for the Banshee ride night earlier this year, was a blast.

• Like 3

Does anyone ere know off the top of their head if they allow the transfer of a gold pass from one person to another for 2015? I've paid for two gold passes for several years now, and my baby brother has moved on to college. My wife would like to start going, but I'd like to get the benefits of renewing rather than becoming a new pass holder.

^ For questions about current policies, calling the park is always your best bet.

In general, passes are non-transferable and non-refundable once processed. I would recommend buying a new pass for your wife; she would get one free fall 2014 visit with her new 2015 pass.

• Like 1

Also, I hope to be able to invite someone to Halloween Haunt for $14.99 (again, on a Sunday).

Haunt at Kings Island only happens on Friday and Saturday nights. The park is open Sunday, of course, but the evening Halloween activities don't occur.

You're right. I know it is called something else during the day and on Sundays, but I couldn't remember the name.

I was looking at some of the benefits, and one was a Season Pass Preview Night. Anyone knows what this means? I don't think they have done something like this for a long time now. Could it possibly mean a new ride? Hopefully some Flying Eagles! EDIT: Link: https://www.visitkingsisland.com/ticket-category/Season-Passes

I can remember a preview night when the original Bat was opened (where Vortex is now; they still use The Bat House). It was so darned cold!

• Like 2

Slightly off topic, Im getting Camden Park season passes in december, which is normaly half off regular price. Far as KI goes im not sure if im getting platinum again this year or just gold.

Camden park season passes? I'm so sorry...

- Homestar92, who ranks Camden solidly as the worst amusement park he's ever been to.

(In all seriousness, I'm glad you enjoy the park. It's probably wonderful. I had a very bad first impression when I went last week and will likely never be returning. But I sincerely hope that you have a blast and enjoy many Pronto Pups)

• Like 1

Camden Park for me is real close, and its a great place to take my daughter when I get her on the weekends. Last saturday it wasn't dead and they put on a good fireworks show. Big Dipper is a classic ride, not to mention the Haunted House dark ride. I never get tired of The Scrambler or go marathon The Rattler. Imagine getting to stay Delirium for like 20 rotations. Yes I would love to have KI in my backyard buts thats a 3 hour drive.