momtowkco

2015 Season Passes

Select rides in Action Zone (in addition to Banshee) are also open during ERT this year.

• Like 1

So much for trying to break my ERT record on Beast :( I think we rode it 10 straight times without getting off a few years ago. I know it was at least 10. :)

Mostly it has been Banshee, The Bat, Drop Tower and Delirium. Beginning of the season Invertigo was open early but I think it got replaced by Drop Tower when it finally opened for the season.

• Like 2

Sorry if this has already been asked. If you are not renewing for 2015 and you purchase the 2105 pass now. When you get your free admission for 2014 do they just give you a ticket, or do you register for the pass this fall and get your gold pass? Also how does parking work? Would you get free parking with the 1 free 2014 admissino?

Edit: To change font size it was very tiny when I posted.

• Like 1

Trying to renew my pass...and I can't read the card numbers at the bottom of my current pass. Lovely.

edit: Tried 128 different combinations (based on what I was sure of) and...couldn't get it

I renewed my pass today! I wonder about that day in 2015 that GP members could come to and how that will be.

Exciting!

• Like 1

I'm not surprised the extended it, they seem to to the same thing in the Fall and then again in the Spring.

• Like 1

^ It's a nice way to give procrastinators who wait until the end of the season or Memorial Day, respectively, a few more days to purchase.

This offer was extended online only; the ability to purchase/renew at the park ended for the year yesterday.

• Like 4