Newport Aquarmium

I just a season pass to the Newport Aquarmium for $40.00 and found out they off 50% admission tickets to Dollywood and a few other parks. I had no idea and I'm now making my first visit to Dollywood. Can't wait. We will save $30.00 on admission to Dollywood. Well worth the purchase price of $40.00

Save 50% At other Herschend Family Entertainment Properties:

• Dollywood (Pigeon Forge, TN)
  • Silver Dollar City (Branson, MO)
  • Stone Mountain Park (Atlanta, GA)
  • Wild Adventures (Valdosta, GA
  • Adventure Aquarium (Camden, NJ)
  • Darien Lake (Buffalo, NY)

http://www.newportaquarium.com/Aquarium-admission/Annual-Passes/Benefits.aspx

• Like 4

Newport Aquarium is owned by Herschend Family Entertainment. That is the same company that is a partner with Dolly Parton in owning Dollywood. That is why you see the discount. They also own the Ride the Ducks that launch from near Newport Aquarium.

Other attractions in the Herschend portfolio include Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO, Wild Adventures in Voldosta, GA, Dolly`s Dixie Stampede, the Harlem Globetrotters, and they manage Darien Lake (although they do not own this property).

See more here: http://www.hfecorp.com/businesses/

• Like 2

One word of advice to anyone planning on visiting. Plan on getting there early - especially if visiting on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday. During peak times it gets very busy down there, and they will make you wait if necessary (though I understand this policy does not apply to passholders).