Construction on Diamondback?

thoe124

Well the logical answer is they are removing the ride! Also had to get rid of Shake Rattle and Roll because it is affected by Vortex's sinking... Now don't even get me started on the Arcade in the Coney Mall area!

Note: this was a high level of sarcasm.

I also heard that WindSeeker quit looking for breezes, so it's going, too!

• Like 3

Sort of off topic here, but I had a thought. What if KI added some kind of rattle to the back of the Diamondback trains. You probably couldn't hear it much except for when the train was crawling, but I think it would be a cool touch. It is a rattle snake after all!

Sort of off topic here, but I had a thought. What if KI added some kind of rattle to the back of the Diamondback trains. You probably couldn't hear it much except for when the train was crawling, but I think it would be a cool touch. It is a rattle snake after all!

Give it a few more years and you'll start to hear brain/marbles rattles!

• Like 1

Have you heard it coming out of the first drop lately?

Sent from a signal coming out of the Vega system.

• Like 1

Have you heard it coming out of the first drop lately?

Sent from a signal coming out of the Vega system.

. Yea we visit each year and when we went this year I was walking by it and heard it I was just like what the?

Sent from my iPhone using... You get the point

See http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php/topic/27917-Banshee-construction-progress/page-232#entry600028 for the rattle deal, it's been there since forever, for a specific reason as well..

It's not there for a reason amd it serves no purpose. It's there because it's just there. There isn't anything wrong and it doesn't hurt anything. It's a product of the train design.

• Like 2