Will Universal Studios Orlando open up the Nickelodeon time capsule in the future?

If you remember back in 1992, at Universal Studios, at Nickelodeon Studios a time capsule was set to be opened up 50 years in the future, since Nickelodeon Studios does not exist anymore at Universal Studios Orlando, will the time capsule be opened in the Future, and even more important, does the time capsule even exist anymore? Does anybody have any iformation regarding this?

• Like 1

My, how Nick has changed (worse) since then! I miss Rugrats, Jimmy Neutron, Catdog,Wild Thornberrys and i'm sure their was more I liked but just cant recall...

As for game shows, GUTS! (we go to see a reboot of the show, live, at Universal Orlando back in 2008 or so? was called My Family has/got GUTS!), Double Dare, Finders Keepers, the video game one (can't think of name, they had to control a person called Mikey and avoid stepping on a trap when they move him. Then at the end they always played some games in what I assume was VR.), Legends of the Hidden Temple, Figure it Out (which also had a reboot not to long ago, like 2011-2013, somewhere around their.) They used to have a channel that played nothing but these old games on Dish Network, which was booted off for a western time zone, Cartoon Network... (I like watching Boomreg as well, which as of recent has been mixing some new cartoons on their with the old, not liking that...)

I'm sure their is also more game show I can't think of, that I liked as well!

• Like 7

Nickelodeon isn't worth a darn anymore. The shows are worthless. Then again this is my opinion, but I think anyone who grew up with the old Nick knows that it just isn't worth watching. I know things change, but why not for the better? I have seen a lot of the cartoons that they put out now and I just can't wrap my head around it. I'm sure there were those who thought some of the shows of my generation were ate up ( Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life for example ) but as ate up as they were, I can say from watching them as an adult they were far better executed than a lot of the stuff I've seen that kids are watching now!

I'll take the old over the new any day. Quality is key!

• Like 5

Are the old 90's shows still on to watch as re-runs? A (old) friend of mine told me that they air at night last year, but now I am not sure. It would be nice to see some of the classics that I remember watching.

Check this out, as of right now it's considered legal....

http://nickreboot.com/

They run all of the old shows on a schedule with old commercials etc.

It was online about a year ago and was taken down after a lawsuit. They were found to be legal since they don't run it for money and do it as a service to people, or something.

Check it out and enjoy it while you can.

• Like 4

Are the old 90's shows still on to watch as re-runs? A (old) friend of mine told me that they air at night last year, but now I am not sure. It would be nice to see some of the classics that I remember watching.

If you have an Amazon Prime account, many of the old shows are actually available to watch with your subscription. I take full advantage of that!

Just a few of the shows they have on there I can think of at the moment are Doug, Rugrats, AHH! Real Monsters, Hey Arnold, Rocket Power, The Wild Thornberrys, Danny Phantom, My Life As A Teenage Robot, The Fairly Odd Parents, Hey Dude! Ranch, Kenan and Kel, All That, Clarissa Explains It All...yeah thats about all I can think of right now...but there are many more trust me. Its great. They are all the originals and they have all the seasons for each show! Its a marvelous trip back in time!

• Like 2