Extreme Snappage Today

Dane

I arrived around 2pm. The sky was blue without a cloud in sight. I had brought my new digital camera and was gonna take some killer photos. At the metal detectors, I had to take all my stuff out of my pockets this included, Camera, batteries, keys, watch, wallet, watch, sunglasses, and cell phone.

I decided to hit the "Action Zone" first. I rode Drop Zone first full que. No smoking in lines this time. Good times. Seat 31 facing the que. I had a good view of the old Flight of Fear cars, and King Cobra in the distance. Got held up at the top longer too.

Hit Delirium next, full que except for two lines. Had two line jumpers cut in front of me, but they were on their way to the front of the line so I coulden't report them. Every cycle it seemed to have problems getting to vertical. But it always found its way back to level.

Checked out Bubba Gumps, looks nice on the inside. As well as out. Than I rode Adventure Express, walk on to the front. My brother and I entertained the rest of the 10 passengers on the train.

Went over to the fudge shop and bought $5.50 of sour gummy worms. Walked down the mid way to a one cycle wait for Dodgems. Walked over to Flight of Fear, full inside que. I left.

Walked down to The Vortex, rode in the back, nothing to talk about.

"The Secrets of the Lost Temple" A I-Entertainment film made in 1995 was next. I will not ruin it for those who have not rode it. But it has the worst acting and the best thing about it was the dancing monkeys. Didn't make that much sense either. The line was very short too, I can see why.

Now the Main Attraction The Flyers! I got on Eagle 2 and started the ride. I have to say, it was my best snapping ever. I had it stalled for 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3 miss-SNAP. I had never heard it snap that hard before. The wind was great, I also spinned it 180 three full times. smile.gif . I was very happy with myself and the ride. And it was only a two cycle wait too.

Beast was next, the brakes were on full effect today. Nothing to talk about, but I must menacin the staff. They did over 930 people per hour, they get a gift for that. Good for them. After The Beast I hit the bowling game. I spent a buck-fifty. Came really close to winning twice. I was funny because on my last quarter, I knew I has rolled it too hard but the audience didn't so there in all suspense and I just walked away.

I decided to go to Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle next. I got there and the line was to the exit. I didn't feel like waiting so I called it a day. I went to Wendy's And picked up a large Frosty for $1.39, not bad.

When I arrived home, I plugged my camera in. 35 photos. (as some of you may know, I have been having problems with the LCD screen on my camera, so I used the optical viewfinder.) Well, my LCD viewfinder started working in the car home! But by that time it was too late. I Had changed to a new lens right before my camera's LCD stopped working, well I forgot to focus it. sad.gif . I am mad. All you could see was a big blur, and they were WONDERFUL photos too. It's feels like you have a film camera and spend most of your day waiting for the perfect moment to take a picture, and the film gets exposed. A truly sad occasion...

***EDIT*** The screen stopped working again and today, the 25th, it starts working again. I cannot figure this thing out.

Edited by Dane

I got a good night ride on The Beast on the 21st. (Sat.) I sat in the very first car in the front. It took way longer to get to the top of the first lift hill than it usually does, it stops at the very top and then plummets down into the cold, bug filled, and pitch-black tunnel. Man that thing is the very best at night even with the new brakes. I was hot all day, when I got off The Beast I was cold. biggrin.gif Coasterbilly, if you want the best ride on The Beast, ride it at night. ph34r.gif

It took way longer to get to the top of the first lift hill than it usually does.

The lift hill is slower for spacing, would you rather have a slow lift with no stops on the ride? Or a fast lift hill with stopping at some points, for the next train to pass the block breaks? (Don't answer that) But the reason its so slow is spacing.

When I arrived home, I plugged my camera in. 35 photos. (as some of you may know, I have been having problems with the LCD screen on my camera, so I used the optical viewfinder.) Well, my LCD viewfinder started working in the car home! But by that time it was too late. I Had changed to a new lens right before my camera's LCD stopped working, well I forgot to focus it. sad.gif . I am mad. All you could see was a big blur, and they were WONDERFUL photos too. It's feels like you have a film camera and spend most of your day waiting for the perfect moment to take a picture, and the film gets exposed. A truly sad occasion...

For some reason my LCD won't work either, must be the settings I have my camera on. No big deal. The only thing I use the LCD for anyways is digital zoom which sucks. I like my optical view finder much better. If all goes well come Thursday evening I should have around 150 pictures from the park.