Mark your calendar!

DonHelbig

I will be working Haunt. I will be doing both Friday and Saturday on the last weekend. I do every Saturday though. I can't tell you which maze i will be in though. I should be able to do a few things with KIC as long as i am able to.

I'm hoping the event requires a paid ticket, like the June event last year did. The free event last September didn't work out well. Paid would reduce the number of people who come, but that makes it more manageable for Don and company, plus being required to pay for the ticket helps eliminate people that aren't going to pay attention to rules and such (as being financially invested in the event makes you think twice about breaking rules and potentially getting kicked out and losing your money).

• Like 7

I'm hoping the event requires a paid ticket, like the June event last year did. The free event last September didn't work out well. Paid would reduce the number of people who come, but that makes it more manageable for Don and company, plus being required to pay for the ticket helps eliminate people that aren't going to pay attention to rules and such (as being financially invested in the event makes you think twice about breaking rules and potentially getting kicked out and losing your money).

Couldn't agree with you more!

That would probably definitely help, to some extent, in the ways you mentioned.

• Like 2

I love KIC, I really do. But if we were to go to a paid site, I would miss you guys and the wonderful discussions. I already pay over $650 a year for memberships linked directly to my licensure. There is a reason I'm not a paid member to other sites. I just don't have it (the money and the want to pay to be part of it)

• Like 4

Any details yet on what time of the day this will be happening? If it's during the daytime I am in as my daughter will be with me and she can go off with her grandma while I roam with y'all. Not going to subject her to the night time though if it takes place then, she's only 4 years old.

Any details yet on what time of the day this will be happening? If it's during the daytime I am in as my daughter will be with me and she can go off with her grandma while I roam with y'all. Not going to subject her to the night time though if it takes place then, she's only 4 years old.

It should also be noted that some scenes in any of Kings Island's Haunts or attractions may be a bit graphic for the younger bodi......erm.....people. But hey, I'm just saying.

Great turn out on this topic! Don't forget that we also have a topic detailing who else may be going here , but this topic is not a RSVP topic; as that will be decided by the park as they please and when they release such information to us. It is just for us to see who else may be there, coordinate other meet ups if we please and etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have you guys thought about doing a Haunt scavenger hunt? Make it to where each group goes to each maze to find the envelope that an actor will give them that will end up taking you to a spot where you get prizes. Have the groups say a phrase so the actors know to give them the envelopes.

• Like 1