KBF and SFMM trip report

StXBomber

Hello fellow PKI-ers! I am currently in beautiful southern california! This is a heads up on a TR I will be making that will compare Knott's Berry Farm and Six Flags Magic Mountain to PKI. Our plans are sketchy, but as of now it seems like I will be at KBF on Thursday, and SFMM on Friday and Saturday. These are best hopes though, and not sure about Thursday and Friday. Saturday will be spent at SFMM no matter what.

Be on the look-out for my comparisons (and pics) within the next few days (prolly whenever I get back to cinci and have scanner access again).

And of course, I'll be wearing my SoB shirt on my trip to SFMM.

This is StXBomber, signing out from So Cal.

Edited by StXBomber

Will do! Aaron, expect an article from me next week!

We finally finalized my plans for the next 3 days:

Thursday: Knotts Berry Farm for some Xcelerator action

Friday: Some sleeping action

Saturday: SFMM for some X action.

Yes, only one day at SFMM, and its a saturday, so I will not be able to ride all of the rides, but we are buying the fast-pass things at the door, so that should help.

Well, hope to be back in Cinci on sunday night (late) with a bunch of great pics from the parks, and thoughts about them too!

Indiana Jones is well worth the visit to Disneyland. Not another ride like it and is enough to satisfy any thrill ride fanatic. I haven't been to DCA and have a feeling I wouldn't enjoy it that much, but the reviews for their coaster have been very good. Soarin over California and Grizzly River Rapids are also supposed to good.

Cris