Trip Report For 6/22/03

Scooby_Doo

Okay My best Friends and I got at the park around 3:40pm as soon as we got in the park we went stright to Scooby Doo and the haunted castle the line wasnt that long at all so we got in side the castle and I noticed that they took out the old Candles on the walls toward were the wall is boarded and the red eyes are peekin out they replaced the candles with new blue lookin lights its pretty cool but i like the candles more....then after scooby we headed for the Train to go to water works stayed at waterworks for a lil while got back on the trian and headed for Spongebob SquarePants 3D i have to say this is my 2nd favorite non coaster ride at the park got off spongebob and got in line for lost temple it was ok it was really short...i perfer spongebob...after spongebob we went to The Racer frontwards its great..than after that we rode it backwards...got off The Racerbackwards and went to Bubba gumps i GOTTA saY PKI did a great job themeing it around Forrest gump we went around the back of bubba gumps to see the LT.dans bar its greatly themed..took a lil rest and feed the fish...after are break we went toward Delirium it was to crowed.. so we rode the viking ship insted...after that we walked on over to the SDATHC and rode it again...got off scooby only got 5MINS TIL CLOSEING TIME RAN over to The Beast man i love this coaster at night! it was running VERY smooth

thats my trip report rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

I noticed that they took out the old Candles on the walls toward were the wall is boarded and the red eyes are peekin out they replaced the candles with new blue lookin lights its pretty cool but i like the candles more....

It's about time they did that. Some people always felt the need to break/steal them. sad.gif