Refillable Water Stations to be added to Kings Island in 2015

BoddaH1994

When I had a friend in from Orlando earlier this year, he brought a water bottle, like one you'd buy at a gas station as a drink. He had, however, been able to deflate the thin plastic and pocket it while he was riding. I wonder if that's a good 'best practice' for this. I don't want to bring a full sized refillable bottle for the same reason I don't like the souvenir cups: you have to lug them around and get a locker while riding Banshee.

• Like 5

I bought this one at Menards, for like $2. Bought it like 2 years ago. I'm sure they still have them. Walmart may also have some in store but you can also purchase online, have shipped to your local Walmart for no cost on shipping. http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=water+bottle+foldable&ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=0

• Like 3

I could definitely bring this!

(Image)

Unfolded it's flat

(Image)

Filled it can stand on its own!

I finally have a reason to bring this!

Sent from the electronic piece of equipment known as the iPad using Tapatalk

I saw one of these with Kentucky Kingdom branding yesterday, so they sell those inside the park there too. Perhaps they can sell them at KI. With these new fountains, it would be a convenient item, and cut down on lines at food stands from people who only want water.

On another Kentucky Kingdom note, I asked for water at the pizza place next to Thunder Run yesterday and was pleasantly surprised to receive it not in a Kinzel Cup, but in one of the 32-oz Coca-Cola cups.

• Like 5

I bought this one at Menards, for like $2. Bought it like 2 years ago. I'm sure they still have them. Walmart may also have some in store but you can also purchase online, have shipped to your local Walmart for no cost on shipping. http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=water+bottle+foldable&ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=0

I'm forwarding this address. I've been looking for one of those old lady "Collapsible cups" they tote around to take all their pills with, to be able to get a drink at the water fountains in the park without bother an employee.

• Like 1

This is great news! It would be cool if KI did sell the collapsible water bottles. They could sell them in various souvenir shops and could sell them in various colors and have various KI/ride logos printed on them. If that were the case, I'd probably be willing to pick one up and bring it to the park with me.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Thought I'd bump this.

Several bottle fillers have been added since the first one. At this point, it would probably be easier to list the restrooms that don't have a filler than the ones that do.

I am still hoping that KI is selling foldable bottles with their logo this season but I didn't spend much time in the shops last weekend to check.

However, I did find some nice-sized ones at Christmas Tree Shops (the one by the Dayton Mall, specifically), for only $1 each! If you want a bottle you can roll up and carry in your cargo pocket when you aren't using it, get one (or maybe a few) now! I've had some trouble finding them in the past.

• Like 4