NEW! Snoopy's Halloween Party

BoddaH1994

^ There are kangaroos in Kings Island's water park, and you're excited about some stinking goats?

Who are you, and what have you done with BB1?! :)

BB1, at least the old one..........has been......."indisposed"........

BB2, the BB1 clone.......gone wrong! :)

There are several animals including a very lazy (but adorable) kangaroo that lounged in a bag. It is definitely worth going over to check out, especially if you have younger children.

Was the joey in the petting zoo too? Or just one to observe? I held one a few weeks ago and could not stop smiling for the rest of the day. They are much softer than I imagined.

If you like kangaroos, Nature had an interesting documentary about them a few years ago. Australians tend to view kangaroos the way we view deer. http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/kangaroo-mob/full-episode/7443/

I'm now excited for the petting zoo. It sounds way better than the one I saw at the state fair.

• Like 1

8c2e0b2e9060113b12243f4a6a00da4c.jpg

That's the pic I got of the kangaroo. I assume he spends most of the time in his little tote bag.

There were also miniature horses, donkeys, I think pot bellied pigs, llamas and alpacas as were already mentioned, guinea pigs, rabbits (that were taking some time away from petting in a non-reachable cage), sheep, a camel, a big tortoise (couldn't be petted), ducks and geese, fancy chickens, a small bovine of some type (don't know if it was a young ordinary cow or special breed or what), and a capybara that was hunkered down in the exact center of its enclosure to be sure it wasn't touched.

• Like 4