Rides you would add

KIFan1

If you could add rides to KI what would you add?

I would add a

1. B&M stand up

2. B&M floorless

3. Intamin giga

4. Intamin megalite(Maverick)

5. Falcons Fury drop ride

6. More water rides

7. S&S Screamin Swing

8. Larson Inc Flying Scooters

9. B&M flying coaster

10. B&M wing coaster

11. Intamin wing rider

12. Wonder Mountains Guardian dark ride

13. Phantom Theater

My coasters here would each be the tallest, fastest, longest in the world world with the most inversions, loop wrapping around the lift, cobra roll, zero g roll and be heavily themed.

• Like 1

You're #1 is a B&M stand up? Really?

yeah. I like them. They'll come back in style sometime. People thought inverts were dead but we got Banshee. People said flying coasters are dead but Japan announced a flying coaster. So probably a stand up will return. That's my opinion.
  • Like 1

Flying Eagles and a tea cup ride. And to the OP's point about it being all imagination, imagine the front gate cost to get into Kings Island after adding all those rides listed, might be looking at more than Disney World by multiple of 2.

• Like 1

seriously....

KI's flying Eagles. Not a new set, but the set stolen relocated south.

an updated Boo Blasters, most importantly guns that work every time, and give you a better idea of where the gun is aiming at.

Firechaser Express, or at least something similar that would fill the gap b/w 40" and 48" (I believe that ride is 42")

A water coaster.

A new set of slides for the water park.

A set of "drivable" cars similar to the old Taxis, again something for the gap b/w 40" and 48" where the kids can drive their parents around a guided track.

A new woodie

A giga

Fill in the gaps, but those would be my focused additions over the next 15 seasons.

• Like 1

You're #1 is a B&M stand up? Really?

yeah. I like them. They'll come back in style sometime. People thought inverts were dead but we got Banshee. People said flying coasters are dead but Japan announced a flying coaster. So probably a stand up will return. That's my opinion.

The main reason the construction of inverts had come to a halt in the United States is because virtually all the parks that wanted and could afford them already had them. As for flying coasters, well, sort of the same deal I guess...

Stand-ups have stopped being built mainly because I just don't think any parks that can afford them WANT them. And evidently, as confirmed by Cedar Point yesterday, it appears they don't even want theirs anymore...

As for rides I would add, I think the very first thing I'd want is SOME sort of ejector-air machine, whether it be a Chance, an RMC, Mack, Gerstlauer etc. you name it.

And no, it does not have to be designed by INTAMIN to provide ejector air (but I certainly wouldn't object)...

KIFan1- I know you like to state we should 'use our imagination'. But its simply that- imaginative. A lot of people on this site have at least some basic knowledge of how the amusement park industry works, things like finances, how people respond to certain additions, and even further than that. And if you don't, you're here via the internet, which has a plethora of sources to get such knowledge. I mean, of course we want Kings Island to have the best rides and attractions around, but they have to be within reason. Also realize Kings Island operates in a park chain with 10 other parks that also deserve some TLC, so Kings Island isn't going to be first in line to get the big new ride every year.

• Like 2

RMC style hybrid

Giga coaster

Wing Rider

Maverick style megalite

Water Coaster

Curse of Darkastle style dark ride

Boo Blasters changed into a traditional/non shooting dark ride themed around Peanuts.

New interactive dark ride with guns that actually work.

Flying Scooters

Tilt-A-Whirl

Screamin' Swing

Super Jump 2

new Top Spin

Ferris Wheel

• Like 2