Favorite song heard at KI?

Bansheeback

Oh and of course, Land Down Under, Men At Work in 2004!

Do you happen to remember any of the lyrics, or was it instrumental?

Just instrumental, it is a tune that I got stuck in my head and I can't seem to find it.

Was it a song meant for Halloween? The only stuff I can think off that would fit is the music from Nightmare Before Christmas.

Yes it was only for the Halloween playlist. It's laid back and it sounds like something out of a mystery flick. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This isn't my favorite song, but it's been one I HAVE BEEN DYING to know for a whole year. I can't fully understand the lyrics which makes it so hard to search online. It's a female singer with a pretty high pitched voice, and it sounds like she's singing "for yoooooou...for yooooou...". The song starts out with a pretty catchy electronic sound to it. It's played on the main soundtrack. It's killing me. I hear it everyday at work and I just want to know what it is. Anyone know?

• Like 1

No - I now realize "for you" are the lyrics in Gone, Gone, Gone, but that's not it. My song has a female lead with a pretty high pitched voice when she's saying "you" (or whatever the words are, I really cannot tell). It might not even say "for" or "you" at all. Ugh!!

• Like 1

All of the oldies on The Racer.

I mentioned this to my girlfriend today as we were waiting on The Racer. 

I enjoy how you have bubblegum Katy Perry pop outside of the line then walk on The Racer and there is Diamond Dave and the boys with Running with the Devil. \m/

I do miss the Top Gun anthem being played as you enter the old Top Gun/ Flight Deck.. ( ya I know it's 'The Bat' now. Can't bring myself to call that yet )

When I hear The Top Gun anthem I always think of that ride. 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Oh and of course, Land Down Under, Men At Work in 2004!

Do you happen to remember any of the lyrics, or was it instrumental?
Just instrumental, it is a tune that I got stuck in my head and I can't seem to find it.

Was it a song meant for Halloween? The only stuff I can think off that would fit is the music from Nightmare Before Christmas.

Yes it was only for the Halloween playlist. It's laid back and it sounds like something out of a mystery flick. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

<bump> Since this year's playlist is just pop, I guess I will revive this quest. The song sounds similar to what Ramrods created, but I don't believe it is a Ramrod song, It's similar to detective, slow sax with a base electric guitar as the ambience behind the sax. Any guesses?

Playing the same few songs on *every* train ride can be irritating.   I bet the train workers despise hearing them all day. 

I do like that The Racer plays classic rock.  Guess it makes sense as it is an older ride. 

• Like 1