Season Pass Early Entry during Halloween

kerry1150

Early on Friday is the best time. Once inside the park you can sprint through several coasters and several haunts in no time. Just be early and get close to the gates. The plaza filled up and I had to go through the security check. It took maybe 20 short minutes to get into the park. I didn't have a Fastlane or Fright Lane and nearly rode everything.....Fun fun fun!

• Like 1

Thank you for the information! Maybe we will try to get there a little early tomorrow. Anybody else going this weekend? Just going to be my 11 yo daughter and myself, so we should be good to meet up. Haven't got together with you all since the year Diamond Back was being constructed!

• Like 1

Sorry we didn't make the meet-up. Between fighting rain, and road construction all the way down, didn't get the camper set up and to the park until 6:30! Thank you for all the information though .... hopefully Leanne and myself will make a meet-up or event next year!

• Like 2