What are some of the tamer mazes at HH?

cwalters_

I'm not easily scared, but CarnEvil is probably the tamest unless you have a phobia of clowns, but it's still trippy and fun. Delta Delta Die wasn't scary at all when I went last year, and Club Blood and Tombstone Terror-tory are also among the tamer ones. CornStalkers hasn't been scary any of the times I went, but there is a lot of fog.

I've only been startled by a few of them, and that's Wolf Pack, Madame Fatale's Cavern of Terror, and Urgent Scare (the siren is really unnerving). Slaughterhouse is really gory, but the lack of chainsaws when I went through the first time was a letdown, but I like the theme improvements this year. I think it would be awesome to have a fake air-compressed bolt gun to puff air into people's faces as they went by. Board 2 Death is creative and clever, but not really scary. Backwoods Bayou isn't too scary.

I haven't been through KillMart yet.

• Like 1

I think it would be awesome to have a fake air-compressed bolt gun to puff air into people's faces as they went by.

Exactly at the moment I read the words "puff air into people's faces", I felt a light puff of air hit me in my right eye.

There is nothing near my computer that could have created that puff.

Creepy.

• Like 3